White Station loses again?

gomab2

Gomab get it right. Its our second loss in a row. We lost 3 out of 4 not three in a row. We could lose to Fairley on Monday but i think our boys will be ready for the game. We aint gonna let Fairley beat us for the city championship and end our season. It should be a good one. Our losses this week has been a direct result of bad coaching. Coach Warren constantly makes the wrong decisions. He doesnt prepare the team well in practice either. He gets in our kids head and has them scared to play ball. This week he acted as if he had never saw a box and one defense before and that is why teams beat us. He wasnt ready for it and it showed. Hopefully this weekend will give him a chance to reflect and see what he needs to do to take this team to state.

Slim...

The Memphis newspaper quoted it as "3rd loss in a row", so that's where I got that from: Fairley, Wooddale, and Overton... I guess it was 3 out of 4...

Either way, this is shocking!!! I knew White Station was not going to be as good without Pigram, Ervin, and Tippett, who carried them to the title last year, but a lineup with Prince and Cunningham (two D-1 signees), Jones and Williams (2 big men with upside), and a young star in Bynam (who is reportedly getting High Major recruitment) is still formidable, and a tough team to play on any given night...