Union City

Smuff

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no way!!! was this in region or district????

825588498[/snapback]

It's not confirmed but, I have just heard around from other players but I would wait for a few minutes and find out for sure before anyone get's their hopes up

if it is then I feel sorry for all those U.C. fans who were talkin about beatin all those other teams

It is true Ripley beat Union City. I didn't get to see the game but I heard Union City was not shooting well. The only game I had seen them all year was the game they lost in KY, where they shot poorly as well. From what I here, when they are shooting well they can play with anyone. But, tonight was not there night and now they are DONE. So far in Region 7, it has been District 14 dominating. The #4 Ripley, who lost by 24 to Fayette Ware and by 8 to Covington in the District knocked off Union City. #2 Fayette Ware beat Crockett by about 10, can't remember exact final. And #1 Haywood beat Gibson by around 40. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the #3 Covington beats Westview in the final game of the night either.

OVERRATED!!!!! People on here had so much confidence in Union City. How did you ever expect them to go far with no size? They return basically the same team that they have had for the past three years and just because they run the table on a weak district everyone thinks they were Boro bound. Haywood ended their season for them three straight years in blowout games but this was their year? 14AA swept the Regional. Covington beat Westview in the nightcap.