Shelbyville vs. White Co.

basketballfan2003

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final was 57-49 Shelbyville. A good game as White Co. shot very well from three point line. Snipes had 18 points. Jarrell fouled out with 6:24 left in the fourth. Left game with 11 points. White Co.tried to intemidate Shelbyville. Signs read "Napoleon, do you always get your way?" and "Recruit me Coach". The crowd was very hostile but the Eaglettes won the game. They called players and coach Insell every name in the book. They just phased it out and played a great game. Next up is Columbia on a neutral court. My money is on the Eaglettes for the rematch.

The last score I heard on this one was 37-34 White Co. 5:43 to go in the game. The big Fresh. for Shelbyville fouled out.

825592036[/snapback]

How is it that Shelbyville always has a big legitimate 6'3" freshmen come up right as a 6'3" senior graduates? Fuller leaves. Here comes Jarrell. I've been going to White Co. games for 25 years and we have never had anybody that big.

How is it that Shelbyville always has a big legitimate 6'3" freshmen come up right as a 6'3" senior graduates? Fuller leaves. Here comes Jarrell. I've been going to White Co. games for 25 years and we have never had anybody that big.

825593233[/snapback]

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe both Fuller and Jarrell are native to Bedford County. Jarrell was home schooled till this year.