12a and 11a regionals

basketballfanatic

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"How would you like to be a 1 seed facing 4 seeded Summertown? OUCH!!!!!!!!!!"

I second that!

Most of the time 12A is a lot better district than 11A. Over the past few years it has mainly been 12A Regional Finals. 2002 Santa Fe vs Perry County, 2003 Summertown vs Perry County, 2004 Summertown vs Wayne County. Please correct me if I am wrong.

"How would you like to be a 1 seed facing 4 seeded Summertown? OUCH!!!!!!!!!!"

I second that!

Most of the time 12A is a lot better district than 11A.  Over the past few years it has mainly been 12A Regional Finals.  2002 Santa Fe vs Perry County, 2003 Summertown vs Perry County, 2004 Summertown vs Wayne County.  Please correct me if I am wrong.

825591259[/snapback]

Keep running your mouths..... Cascade and Moore Co. may/will suprise you. I know that both teams will be very prepared and ready to play tonight and tomorrow night respectfully. Neither of those two teams are afraid to play any of you anywhere at anytime. If ya'll think that ya'll will have a cake walk against those two squads...... think again.

Keep running your mouths..... Cascade and Moore Co. may/will suprise you. I know that both teams will be very prepared and ready to play tonight and tomorrow night respectfully. Neither of those two teams are afraid to play any of you anywhere at anytime. If ya'll think that ya'll will have a cake walk against those two squads...... think again.

825591302[/snapback]

Can't hate the love from 11a, I dont think 12a will sweep the regions but don't see Cascade being a threat...Moore Co. plays its game right they could beat the big guys of Mt. Pleasent...Summertown could be beat if Cascade can keep them running...I watched at Mt. Pleasent how Santa Fe got the last minutes of the game to their advantage just because they didn't let Stown slow down the game...good luck to all of 12a

Cheese why are you hating on Forrest? I know why, its because you all got Summertown :blink: ! Forrest has as good of chance beating Sants Fe as Cascade does beating Summertown. You know I hope 11A represents well and plays hard but if Cheese wants to hate on Forrest then I hope you can stand watching Cascade getting thumped. Charlie better be hugging his wife before the game tonight because its all tears after the game.

i hope your not a santa fe fan

825591446[/snapback]

I am not hating on Culleoka but get over the Santa Fe deal. They are still playing and Culleoka is starting baseball or what ever. Santa Fe played one of its worst games against Culleoka at Culleoka and Santa Fe got robbed at Santa Fe when they played Culleoka. Why does Culleoka get up so much for Santa Fe? Looks like to me Culleoka should get up for their district games. When Culleoka plays Santa Fe they act like it is for the district title. The Santa Fe vs Culleoka games will start meaning more next year. It is just to bad Santa Fe will be down.