Caock "K" from Duke in town tonight.

Galilee

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

I think that Coack K might come away tonight impressed with Brandon Powell as well as Thad Young. Powell is a 6'5 backcourt player who is only a junior as well. He can fill it up from anywhere on the floor, just ask Raleigh Egypt. Young is a 6'8 forward who has UNLIMITED potential. Hey Galilee, what is Powell's GPA???

How do you get a 4.3 GPA on a 4.0 grading scale?  Just wondering...I'm not doubting Thad's ability - saw him as a freshman.  He's very good!

825590887[/snapback]

lol man you beat me to it...i had already clicked on the quote button and was scrolling down to reply. Thad is awesome though. He will likely have the opportunity to jump straight to the pros as long as his stock doesnt drop any this summer. and for whoever asked about his ranking....ive seen him at 7 or 8 on every site ive looked at....and below him is Pierre Niles, Willie Kemp, Wayne Chism, and Brandon Evans was on one site. 5 people that play whithin an hour of each other all ranked in the top 75...thats just awesome.