Obion Co Wins Big!

Ghost of Spencer

I won't forget this one very easily....I was told 2:00, and to not even get a call, that is low down! :rolleyes: I call and you are already on I-40, that is dirty. I smell something and it isn't pretty B)

I hope those cheese fries caused you to have indigestion! What hurts is you took that ugly bald headed fat boy with you, and I didn't get to go and harass him. He probably ate ALL the cheese fries!

I am not happy, I might just pull for the Lady Rebels tonite for this one....

O-C..O-C..O-C..O-C (and I hate that cheer)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't forget this one very easily....I was told 2:00, and to not even get a call, that is low down! :) I call and you are already on I-40, that is dirty.  I smell something and it isn't pretty :D

I hope those cheese fries caused you to have indigestion!  What hurts is you took that ugly bald headed fat boy with you, and I didn't get to go and harass him.  He probably ate ALL the cheese fries!

I am not happy, I might just pull for the Lady Rebels tonite for this one....

O-C..O-C..O-C..O-C  (and I hate that cheer)

825598827[/snapback]

Isn't that one of the events that would trigger Armageddon?

Oh no, I think we have a new entry for the Sumo challenge!?!

825599072[/snapback]

I have seen redbirdfan, he wouldn't stand a chance. Besides that, if you are too cheap to pay $12 for a plus membership, then you can not participate with the sumo wrestlers. The next match will be between HeavyD and WesCharge. :lol:

Winner takes all the cheese fries grudge match!

WesCharge V HeavyD

Halftime of the Region 7AA girls final!

Ohhhhhhhh, yeeeaaahhhhhhh.....YOU BETTER SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM!!!!

Edited by WesCharge

Wescharge,

The worm does turn. I remember distinctively telling someone I would ride with them to a game last week and got left behind. Your wife's pregnancy-induced amnesia due to hormonal imbalances must be contagious since it is evident you have a hard time remember details. Just remember the game is tonight at 7 and I do have my own ride this time. I am hanging out with a more mature crowd.

:lol:

I have seen redbirdfan, he wouldn't stand a chance.  Besides that, if you are too cheap to pay $12 for a plus membership, then you can not participate with the sumo wrestlers.  The next match will be between HeavyD and WesCharge. :lol:

WesCharge V HeavyD

825599083[/snapback]

:lol:

I have seen redbirdfan, he wouldn't stand a chance.  Besides that, if you are too cheap to pay $12 for a plus membership, then you can not participate with the sumo wrestlers.  The next match will be between HeavyD and WesCharge. :lol:

WesCharge V HeavyD

825599083[/snapback]

All you had to do was be on time Stroker........oh, i mean wescharge.

And by the way redbirdfan, I do own a tank top and I might wear it to the game tonight, .........the OC girls might get all shook up.......might be the edge we need. :lol:

Edited by heavyd

And by the way redbirdfan, I do own a tank top and I might wear it to the game tonight, .........the OC girls might get all shook up.......might be the edge we need. ;)

They will definately be distracted :o Won't be able to take their eyes off of you :P

Could be part of Coach K's Master Plan!! :blink:

And by the way redbirdfan, I do own a tank top and I might wear it to the game tonight, .........the OC girls might get all shook up.......might be the edge we need. :P

825599204[/snapback]

Ah brings memories of Chris Farley in "Tommy Boy" - instead it'll be (sung) "heavyd in a little tank top, heavyd in a little tank top!" :blink: