Hendersonville is STRONG

containem1289

That's the way to do it.

825612142[/snapback]

Interesting... I felt this along time ago, while rankings mean nothing, the talent is there, experience on the field, strong bench play and coaching could be the edge. Like him or not....he knows the strings to pull. Goalie is still stong as "Beavers Teeth" I smell a state title for the young men from H'ville.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting... I felt this along time ago, while rankings mean nothing, the talent is there, experience on the field, strong bench play and coaching could be the edge.  Like him or not....he knows the strings to pull.  Goalie is still stong as "Beavers Teeth"  I smell a state title for the young men from H'ville.

825666443[/snapback]

I think you could be right, they are definitely front runners, but the championship still goes through Farragut until they are eliminated. They would also be on completely opposite sides as Brentwood if they both win their regions like expected.

I think you could be right, they are definitely front runners, but the championship still goes through Farragut until they are eliminated. They would also be on completely opposite sides as Brentwood if they both win their regions like expected.

825666456[/snapback]

[/quot

the champions will come from the east again....i predict an east vs east final...again

yes all midstate final hendersonville and brentwood have you even seen them play they have the best two players in the state lowder and kelly lowder is the best scorer in the state kelly's crossing and free kicks skill is that to david beckham he could be the first tennessean to play in a world cup

• 3 weeks later...
Early season prediction...Hendersonville garners state title.  They maybe young, but no visible weakness.  Keeper strong as beaver's teeth.  Defense well tested,

midfield is responsible, respectful and dangerous.  Up Top they have speed, skill and they play soccer...not the weekend select crap...serious ODP and region players.  Coach knows what he is doing, been there 20+ years.  We can talk all day, but at the end of May Hendersonville will still be playing.  Will you???

825592657[/snapback]

Told you, but you would not listen. No connection to the team other than i live in hendersonville. Feb 28th was the date. I can smell it.

They are one of the best if not the best team I've seen this year. Daniel Kelly is amazing and they have excellent size and speed all over the field. #7, a center mid I believe, was outstanding vs. Bearden. I enjoyed watching that game. Should be a great AAA State Title game between the Commandos and Bruins..