GILES VS HUMBOLT!

BIGTEN

Just think, this was actually supposes to be your "down year" from what I've heard.  Kemp & Chism are back next year thumb

825595723[/snapback]

yea thats what some people thought. they said the loss of our perimeter shooters like Walker and Becton would hurt us....well they were wrong so far. at this point in the season our role players...Griggs, T-Murrell, Robinson, Rhodes, etc...have all got the experience that they lacked at the beginning of the season and i really dont think we will be beat the rest of the year. there is only 2 things i think could stop us-Willie Kemp has an off night(rarely happens) or our big men get in fould trouble. i know this is a team sport but when we get Kemp, Chism, and Kemp all goin at the same time...those 3 alone will lead us to victory over any team in the state on most nights.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think that humboldt can beat Bolivar, but i think they have a real good chance against either team in the substate if Shivers gets hot out there. I tell you what would be fun to see in the other region is a dunk contest between Ricco and Tyler before the championship, i'm sure that would get the crowd going.

I don't think that humboldt can beat Bolivar, but i think they have a real good chance against either team in the substate if Shivers gets hot out there. I tell you what would be fun to see in the other region is a dunk contest between Ricco and Tyler before the championship, i'm sure that would get the crowd going.

825595838[/snapback]

It wouldn't be much of a contest!

B)

Do you think it will be as crowded thursday? I went to the game monday also and it was dangerously crowded. There was probably 3500 present in a 2500 seat capacity gym. I would like to bring my little boy but if it will be that crowded it is to dangerous for him. Maybe with only 1 game and Lexington setting at home listening it may not be as crowded. We got to the game monday an hour early and it was 80% full. I know Humbolt and Bolivar will bring a big crowd maybe not 1500 fans each.

825596057[/snapback]

We went to the game Monday and took our 8 year old son with us to watch because our 15 year old is on the team. NEVER AGAIN....you are absolutely correct...FIRE HAZARD. We were in the nose bleed section, top row, visitor side. There were people sitting on the steps and anywhere else they could find an inch. I had the same thought....if there is an emergency....we're doomed. B)

We went to the game Monday and took our 8 year old son with us to watch because our 15 year old is on the team.  NEVER AGAIN....you are absolutely correct...FIRE HAZARD. We were in the nose bleed section, top row, visitor side. There were people sitting on the steps and anywhere else they could find an inch. I had the same thought....if there is an emergency....we're doomed. :lol:

825596493[/snapback]

yea i mean its the same way at Bolivar for just about every game u kinda have to pray there will be no disasters otherwise its a bad situation and u can count on bolivar having at least 1500-1800 people there we love our tigers so it will be another packed house maybe not as dangerous as when lexington was still in it but packed none the less

It would be smart to have a ticket before you leave to make sure you get in. You can buy one at the High School on Monday morning. E-mail me at jonathan50us@yahoo.com if you need anymore info. Probably need to leave between 3:30 and 4, especially if you're going 64 through Savannah. It's a 2 lane road a lot of the way once you get past Savannah, so the time will vary depending on what kind of traffic you get behind.

Edited by JWhumboldt