THE LONG BALL

Coach23

I know it is early.....but who is showing Home Run power already? At the Powell Jamboree, it was the Sarah and Sarah show! Sarah Vaughn went yard already this year....I am sure it will be the first of many....that kid is a phenom. Sarah Sutphin also crushed a monster shot over the fence against Kingston on Friday night....one of the hardest hit balls I have ever seen.

Where are the other power hitters at this year?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toshia Denny (WB) put one out at Powell Playday against Carter. Keep an eye on Brittany Webb at Halls. Brittany Craft (Powell) missed one by about three or four foot ,a skinny kid from WB,Rachel Wall also missed one about the same distance.........

Guest diamond fan

Shelby Burchell - Freshman Catcher for Columbia Academy. Three run homer against Ezell Harding this past Saturday. Made All-State last year as an (Eighth Grader) with seven. :D

Shelby Burchell - Freshman Catcher for Columbia Academy.  Three run homer against Ezell Harding this past Saturday.  Made All-State last year as an (Eighth Grader) with seven.  :)

825594657[/snapback]

Who else is an exceptional player at Columbia Acadamy? Is that where the Ford girl that is a pitcher goes to school?