Wes McIntyre

ibleedbluengold

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, what's sad is that we've actually managed to post 5 pages on this guy who's never even been heard of in Chattanooga!

825594873[/snapback]

Ya that is pretty sad...I feel like an idiot now for bein a part of it.................but if that guys motive for this was to get his name out he sure did it but i he wants to get his name out to the people that matter he's gonna have to prove it on the field.

Ok i will.......But you seriously dont need to be talking him up this much because if he doesn't do as good as you say he will your gonna get alot of criticism and so will he. Your puttin alot of pressure on him to be someone who hes not.

825594847[/snapback]

yea... bluegold... we all will remember this if he gets spanked by ooltewah or someone else in 6AAA

Ok..Good luck to yall this year then....Ill be lookin for this Mac guy in the paper. I still think Ooltewah will be the Chattanooga super power in AAA so good luck tryin to get past them, your gonna need it.

825594865[/snapback]

Just call Bobby Cox, he will give you the scouting report on Cheesey Mac

Will someone please flatout state the facts? Ibleedblueandgold, your obviously a huge advocator for Wes Mac, but the fact is, this kid is a junior, he has yet to make a name for himself. If I were him, I'd be embarassed if someone were talking me up like people are on here. Actions speak louder than words, so let him prove it to us on the field...

Oh yeah, I wish the best of luck to him and the rest of the Soddy Daisy baseball team, they carry themselves well, and after all, they did make an appearance in last year's state tournament, gotta envy that. But I do believe if anybody contends with Ooltewah it will be Soddy... I don't see enough firepower in Red Bank.