Wes McIntyre

ibleedbluengold

This just in from the Atlanta Journal Constitution:

Atlanta Braves coach Bobby Cox has just announced his opening day starting pitcher as rookie, 16-year old Soddy Daisy native, Wes McIntyre. Bobby stated that even though Wes did not start many varsity games for his high school last year, he had improved so much he would be his opening day pitcher.

On a side note, it was also reported that McIntyre had indeed discovered a cure for cancer.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This just in from the Atlanta Journal Constitution:

Atlanta Braves coach Bobby Cox has just announced his opening day starting pitcher as rookie, 16-year old Soddy Daisy native, Wes McIntyre.  Bobby stated that even though Wes did not start many varsity games for his high school last year, he had improved so much he would be his opening day pitcher.

On a side note, it was also reported that McIntyre had indeed discovered a cure for cancer.

825595882[/snapback]

And he lives in a "Holiday Inn Express"!!!!!!

Oh yeah, I wish the best of luck to him and the rest of the Soddy Daisy baseball team, they carry themselves well, and after all, they did make an appearance in last year's state tournament, gotta envy that. But I do believe if anybody contends with Ooltewah it will be Soddy... I don't see enough firepower in Red Bank.

825595327[/snapback]

you might be surprised this year.

I vote that everyone just drop it and leave the kid alone. It is obvious that he is not on here running his mouth, so stop running your mouths for him. He is a great kid who loves the game and probably WILL be sucessful this year. Enough said. IBLEEDBLUEANDGOLD needs to shut their mouth and if you do bleed blue and gold then why are you giving everyone in the state of TN a reason to hate your school?

wooptie freaking doo he might make the paper. who gives a s#!t if he is so great i don't see much mentioned about him getting drafted or any of the other b/s you keep talking about. after his highschool carrer he is going to be "THE LONELY MAC." as for right now he is "THE LITTLE MAC" seeing how nobody knows who he is: scouts, coaches, or players.

MAC-ATTACK update!!!

I just had lunch with Chattanooga Times-Free Press sportswriter extrordinaire, Ward Gosset and ESPN anchor, Chris Berman and they told me that the stories from Atlanta and New York were a little premature.

The latest news is that Tulane and Texas are both bidding for the services of the MAC-ATTACK with hopes he will graduate HS early and be able to pitch for their schools next year!

I'll keep you updated.

ibleedbluengold Posted Today, 08:23 PM

catsbackr you're stretching the truth a little.....i know the braves are interested, but trust me, wes does not want to be a yankee

Yeah, but I'm just stretching it a little.

Chris Berman told me that you guys were holding a private workout that was requested by ALL of the major league teams sometime in late March. Rumor is that they are bringing the checkbooks and Wes won't be pitching for Soddy Daisy at all after he signs. Any truth to that?

Watch for details on Sports Center on ESPN in the next couple of weeks!

Edited by catsbackr