Walker Valley?

ParisRiverRat

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wescharge,

It's a really small airport that is usually for personnel aircraft only. Your best bet would be to fly into Chattanooga, take Highway 153 to I-75 (4 miles). Take I-75 north to Exit 25 (28 miles). Once you get off the exit, take a left at the first light. After about a mile and a quarter, take a left and that takes you to Cleveland State. The gym is a .1 of a mile on your left.

Wescharge,

It's a really small airport that is usually for personnel aircraft only. Your best bet would be to fly into Chattanooga, take Highway 153 to I-75 (4 miles). Take I-75 north to Exit 25 (28 miles). Once you get off the exit, take a left at the first light. After about a mile and a quarter, take a left and that takes you to Cleveland State. The gym is a .1 of a mile on your left.

825594163[/snapback]

I believe a personal aircraft type airport may be just what my friend is looking for. PM me a scouting report boys. If its in the air do you still call it a "road trip"?

I believe a personal aircraft type airport may be just what my friend is looking for. PM me a scouting report boys. If its in the air do you still call it a "road trip"?

825594199[/snapback]

What have you got to worry about? Showtime7 says they arn't any good and

Westview doesn't have anything to worry about. Anyway they may not even beat Grundy tonight.

What have you got to worry about?  Showtime7 says they arn't any good and

Westview doesn't have anything to worry about.  Anyway they may not even beat Grundy tonight.

825596193[/snapback]

Don't kid yourself......Walker Valley will KILL Grundy tonight......will be over by halftime.......Grundy was in a lil trouble last night until that Freshman came in and lit it up in the fourth quarter.......Being from Meigs I sure am glad she didn't play the first three qts.......Question to Grundy fans.....is Shelbyville recruiting her yet ???

How far from Cleveland State is it?

Might need a ride.......anyone help?

825594087[/snapback]

Cleveland also has taxi service. The Cleveland airport has a 3500 ft runway and will accomodate Prop's,turbo props and Small Jet.The expansion to a mile runway is now on the table.

Cleveland State is about 3 to 4 miles from Hardwick Field.