Best coaches

onetruefan

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mandi Cline---- Red Bank

Clifford Kirk---- Soddy Daisy

Coach Cline instilled more heart and desire in those girls at red bank then anyone i have ever seen. they all play with all they have over there and a good team is never far from a good coach.

Clifford is no doubt one of the toughest coaches around the chattanooga area.. with one of the best teams around here. he has more championships to credit his name then anyone else. as i said.. a good team is never far from a good coach.

825687824[/snapback]

I agree with you Mandi Cline is a great coach on the field and a great person off the field! She loves her players and believes that they can do anything they want! and the players love her as a coach and a person! :) ! and when they get on the field in a game or at practice they work hard! cause she pushes them to do good but at the same time they can have fun! u cant have a good team without a great coach! :)

I agree with you Mandi Cline is a great coach on the field and a great person off the field! She loves her players and believes that they can do anything they want! and the players love her as a coach and a person! ;) !  and when they get on the field in a game or at practice they work hard! cause she pushes them to do good but at the same time they can have fun! u cant have a good team without a great coach! :)

825687933[/snapback]

Mandi Cline has done a lot with the Red Bank program, even if RB hadn't won state, I would still say she has turned it around for the better