Whites Creek vs. Hunters Lane

redbaron515

How long did Gershom have to sit out after transferring from JPII?  He is a good player, but I've never seen him in good enough shape to play a full game.

825595971[/snapback]

Good question, he had to sit out a FULL YR, he is a better football player. but he provides decent size to a team(basketball) who doesn't have any. There have been times where we just couldn't get any rebounds.

I'm going with my cobras, HL seems to be slumping a little bit.  HL has no one who can guard big Gershom Jordon, but i doubt if he is in good enough shape to make much of a difference though.  HL runs too much.

825595930[/snapback]

It did look like HL didnt play up to their full potential against Hickman County. They started strong, from what the paper said. Im takin HL though....they have played well against Whites Creek during the regular season, and I think that will rollover into the postseasn.

I was there, good game. WC beat the press and converted in the 1st half. HL got out of it and got back on D making it tougher to score. One baffling thing, was at the end of the game Jeremiah Crutcher didn't play.............i'm not sure if he fouled out or what, but he wasn't in at the end.

Calvin Roberts was the hot hand in the 1st half nailing 3 3's. And will peters was the hot hand in the 2nd.

WC also was unbelievable at the foul line.......................They will have their hands full tonight vs. Hillsboro.

First off, congratulations to Whites Creek. They played some great basketball Tuesday and Wednesday, knocking off Franklin and Hunters Lane in back to back games.

Also, congrats to Hunters Lane, you were exciting to watch all year and made a furious comeback against the Creek. After trailing by 9 after 3 quarters, HL allowed WC only ONE field goal the entire 4th quarter. However, WC converted an amazing 17/17 freethrows.

Cobrafan, my guess to why Crutcher sat the 4th: Sewell wanted his best 5 defenders on the floor to catch up. We cut it to 1 point, played great defense in spite of all the fouls called, but we couldn't convert offensively down the stretch.

Coach Nollner did it again. You have to give credit to those wily veterans this time of year. :blink:

As for WC playing subpar Thursday, thats to be expected after what they accomplished earlier in the week. They will bounce back Monday I'll bet and advance to M'boro.