McEwen and Ezell semifinals!

maizeandblue32

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What time is the game ?

825595768[/snapback]

McEwen plays Ezell at 5:30. This should be one of the best games of the year. I can't wait. To all of the McEwen players, just remember to always give your all out there tomorrow night. Remember who and what you are playing for. You guys in my opinion are definitely the favorite by a small margin but still the favorite. Go out there and play with your heads and heart in this game. You guys are better than just a second round region game. Do not sell yourselves short like we have in past years. You will never forget these times and you certainly don't get them back. Best of luck I will be there cheering you guys on..

Puckett for president, heisman, Mr. Basketball, mayor of McEwen, and whatever else one would nominate him for. haha

Oh and one more thing Ezell don't want the business.

Go McEwen!!!!!

My boys at Ezell are gonna take care of business against McEwen. maizeandblue trust me Ezell wants the business. They want everything that you got so they can say that they beat you while you guys were on your A game. Lackey vs. Puckett should be a good matchup. Lets go Ezell. I said in the beginning I saw Ezell in the region championship, and they got one game to prove me right.

McEwen plays Ezell at 5:30.  This should be one of the best games of the year.  I can't wait.  To all of the McEwen players, just remember to always give your all out there tomorrow night.  Remember who and what you are playing for.  You guys in my opinion are definitely the favorite by a small margin but still the favorite.  Go out there and play with your heads and heart in this game.  You guys are better than just a second round region game.  Do not sell yourselves short like we have in past years.  You will never forget these times and you certainly don't get them back.  Best of luck I will be there cheering you guys on..

Puckett for president, heisman, Mr. Basketball, mayor of McEwen, and whatever else one would nominate him for. haha

Oh and one more thing Ezell don't want the business. 

Go McEwen!!!!!

825595826[/snapback]

thumb I could not have said it better myself. We had a great win last night, but we have got to be ready to play every single second of every quarter tonight. There is not doubt in my mind that if we have our heads in this game and come to play and be determined not to come home empty handed, we will succeed. We have come up empty handed for the last two years after being so close. We know how bad that hurts and how many times we have said, "Could have, would have, should have." Tonight is the night to make up for it. How bad do we want it Warriors? I know you will all come out fired up tonight. I too will be in the stands cheering you on. Remember when you are out there on that floor, you aren't just playing for yourselves. You are playing for all the people in the stands, for all the people in your school, and for all the people in your town. Make us proud. I know that you will. GO BIG RED!!!

Lackey vs Puckett wont be a good match up. I have seen both play and Puckett by far is a better athlete and just a better basketball player. I hope they match those to up, if so Puckett will get his 20 to 25. What i am wooried about is the guard play from Ezell. And the kid that can shoot, that might be Dukes i cant remember. Close game tonight should be good to watch.

Edited by milo1234

Goodpasture played a very good zone on Puckett last night and shut him down will a few dunks and free throws at the end. I see EH as having quicker guards and better shooters, and yes, Puckett is one of the best players in the state it doesn't matter what class. If EH goes man to man, let Puckett play point because he has better handles that anybody else on McEwen. I say EH by 8. Puckett might get 25, but it won't matter.