South Pittsburg VS. Temple

bigbody1220

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

111 - 75 who cares its tournament time. Now if the other teams put in thier JV its a differant story. But if you can beat them by 200 do it (like i said its tournament time. Its not like a first round, sure win, district tournament game; they were playing for a trip to substate.)

825600284[/snapback]

nicely said.

111-75 aint pretty, and i dont doubt for a second that Temple would have thrown up 200 on us if they could. When you are winning by 30 at the beginning of the 4th quarter, you pull out your starters. I could understand not wanting to throw your second string to the big dogs, but if SP started to come back, then put your starters back in. Coach Lewis was , i think, waiting until Temple pulled their starters out to pull his. Thats just not very classy, and I hope any team that has a chance does the same thing to them. Maybe not this year, maybe not next year, but some time, all this will come back to get you.

I think that Temple could have beaten SP fairly handedly even if they had pulled their starters out, and then they might have even appeared a little classy. But good luck to Temple in the rest of this year. I think they will be 2005 state champs.

111-75 aint pretty, and i dont doubt for a second that Temple would have thrown up 200 on us if they could. When you are winning by 30 at the beginning of the 4th quarter, you pull out your starters. I could understand not wanting to throw your second string to the big dogs, but if SP started to come back, then put your starters back in. Coach Lewis was , i think, waiting until Temple pulled their starters out to pull his. Thats just not very classy, and I hope any team that has a chance does the same thing to them. Maybe not this year, maybe not next year, but some time, all this will come back to get you.

I think that Temple could have beaten SP fairly handedly even if they had pulled their starters out, and then they might have even appeared a little classy. But good luck to Temple in the rest of this year. I think they will be 2005 state champs.

825600368[/snapback]

oh please...coach wadley has never led a team to 100 or plus. He usually pulls starters. Give the guy credit. The last time we had a chance to hit 100 was Reg. Champ. against Whitwell a couple years back and it didnt happen. Congrats. Nothing was uncalled for. I was glad to see them hit 100 cause I have never seen a temple high team do that.

825600368[/snapback]

That is true it they could have been a little more classy with it, and it all probaly will come back on them one day, but i give them props they are a great team that hustles for everything which is why they are so successful.They are very relentless.We got you next year though.

Edited by SPfan11

oh please...coach wadley has never led a team to 100 or plus. He usually pulls starters. Give the guy credit. The last time we had a chance to hit 100 was Reg. Champ. against Whitwell a couple years back and it didnt happen. Congrats. Nothing was uncalled for. I was glad to see them hit 100 cause I have never seen a temple high team do that.

825600399[/snapback]

temple was hitting tonight and it was a fast pace game both teams were running. thats why south pitt hit 70 against temple. temple doesnt usually give up 70 points. thats a reason temple scored so much. coach wadley is usually very good about pulling the starters. i didnt see the 4th quarter tonight so i couldnt say anything about tonights game

That is true it  they could have been a little more classy with it, and it all probaly will come back on them one day, but i give them props they are a great team that hustles for everything which is why they are so successful.They are very relentless.We got you next year though.

825600432[/snapback]

You wont have them next year, or the year after that, etc...

I agree with the last post. It was for a trip to Sub-State. Heck, i may not even have put in subs when Wadley did. Seniors are on their last go-round. But it is nice for the younger kids to enjoy it as well.

Job Well Done to Temple!

Also, Congratulations to SP on a wonderful year! You guys just lost the 2nd game this year that you should have. 1 to Temple tonight an the first meeting with CCS.

And for the record...... Pokerplayer07..... Your initials are CL and you have a brother who is MC. There..... enough said?????

Good Luck to Grace & Temple tomorrow night. I believe it could come down to the wire.