Walker Valley vs Meigs

mrfootball2000

Thoughts and predictions about tonights game. Hope the Tigers can pull it out, Sammy and the boys deserve a shot at state

825596051[/snapback]

I dont know who wins but this has got to be one of the most exciting region tournaments in the state and I am sick to my stomach that I have not been able to make it to one single game

Yea it has been really great. Every team here has played a great game every night. Just hope Meigs can play another one tonight.

825596444[/snapback]

Who in the world are you kidding? That district/region has got to be the worse basketball I have seen in a long time...Who is any good thats left playing? The best team was Mcminn Central and they got knocked off...Comon guys lets be serious...Both girls and boys teams are not any good at all...Meigs you say deserves a shot at state? I hope that was a joke or that was sarcasm...

Who in the world are you kidding?  That district/region has got to be the worse basketball I have seen in a long time...Who is any good thats left playing?  The best team was Mcminn Central and they got knocked off...Comon guys lets be serious...Both girls and boys teams are not any good at all...Meigs you say deserves a shot at state?  I hope that was a joke or that was sarcasm...

825596573[/snapback]

If this basketball is so bad tell me what district or region is better, not including Memphis that is a totally different situation

I dont know because I hate watching AA basketball in this area...Its pathetic...But I will tell you this, if there isnt any better region in AA besides Memphis, then TN basketball is in trouble...

825596695[/snapback]

I dont understand your rationale Memphis is nationally known for the talent they put out, you must be from Chicago, New York or Texas, i am trying to figure out what you are looking for

Yeah the Memphis AA teams aren't bad at all, as matter of fact they are really good...Just like any Memphis team would be no matter what the classification is...But I am referring to what you said about region 3 being the best and most exciting in the state... (excluding memphis) If your correct and it is the most exciting and best, then TN basketball is only good in AAA or in Memphis...I haven't watched to many AA teams play this year, but after watching the games I watched the other night, I know why I dont go to watch...There is just a huge drop off in talent and in good teams when you go from AAA to AA IN EAST AND MIDDLE TN...So once again you may be right about it being the best region around, but man I sure hope not...

Yeah the Memphis AA teams aren't bad at all, as matter of fact they are really good...Just like any Memphis team would be no matter what the classification is...But I am referring to what you said about region 3 being the best and most exciting in the state... (excluding memphis)  If your correct and it is the most exciting and best, then TN basketball is only good in AAA or in Memphis...I haven't watched to many AA teams play this year, but after watching the games I watched the other night, I know why I dont go to watch...There is just a huge drop off in talent and in good teams when you go from AAA to AA IN EAST AND MIDDLE TN...So once again you may be right about it being the best region around, but man I sure hope not...

825596719[/snapback]

I have been saying this all along and I will say it again, If you look in the Chattanooga area tally up the number of kids in the area then tally up the number of schools in the area there is the problem..There are too many schools for the amount of people in the area, You cant tell me that Rodney Marsh (CSAS), Beau Brown(Mcminn Central) Michael Ford(Howard) AD Nixon(East Ridge) would not start or get significant playing time at some of the AAA schools in the areaThere is not a lck of talent there is an abundance of schools which spreads the talent out, Contrast this to MurfreesboroMost of the teams are good because the talent is not spread out. think about this do you know how many AA schools are in Rutherford County.... O(ZERO) all the talent is spread between about six school where as all of the alent in Chttanooga spread between about 26 schools