Waverly vs. Giles Co.

afan1222

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've watched Giles paly all the way through the year. The past few games and last nights massacre against Harpeth they seemed to have stepped it up a little bit. After watching Waverly play, there is no way I think they can compete with Giles. I think Waverly will lose by 10 -15. I predict Waverly will hang around with them for a quarter maybe 2, but when Giles gets going, there will be no stopping them.

I am a fan of neither Giles or Waverly. I have seen Waverly 5 times this season including the last two. I have seen Giles 5 times also. There is no comparison between the two. Waverly is a good team. Giles is a GREAT team. There is as much a difference between good and fair teams as good and great teams. Good teams beat fair teams by 20. Great teams beat good teams by 20. If both teams play their best Giles wins by 15+. If Giles has an off game and Waverly plays good they keep it close but still lose. If Giles plays great and Waverly has an off game it gets ugly. I really don't think Waverly knows what they are in for tonight.

Edited by oldschool

Man at the beginning of the week I thought Waverly and Giles County might be a decent game.  Who was I kidding? Giles by 15+ instead of 10.  Ricco is held to under 12 points while Tyler get his 22.  I heard it was going to be cold in Franklin tomorrow, but I also know that the Birdman fly in any weather.

825598064[/snapback]

Giles by 20+ and tyler scores 30+

Dunks or no dunks he will still dominate

Anybody that honestly thinks waverly is going to win is kidding themselves. They could win, but to expect them to win is a joke.

We was also predicted to lose against lewis county but apparently that didnt happen. Both giles and Waverly are good teams, but waverly being the better one, they will take home the win.

825598529[/snapback]

are you an idiot? quit dreamin in "wavo" land and realize giles is 10 times better than waverly! GILES BY 15+

Edited by PatriotFan05