Waverly vs. Giles Co.

afan1222

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Giles County's two man show, as you guys are calling it, beats Waverly by 25+ tonight. You can be assured that Giles County will be at the top of their game as they were last night and if Waverly thinks that 49 points will get them the win...think again. This isn't Lewis County. There will be 4 guys on the court tonight as athletic as anyone on Waverly's team...including Ricco "Super Hero" Ralston.

I sure am glad GC did not play as a team last night! If they had it could have gotten ugly!"lol" All but two guys scored and they did not play as a team! Coffey and Smith had 4 assist apiece when feeding the ball to each other and that does not count getting the ball to Deron, Darrin, Zach and Tryce.

I'm not going to get on here and say we're going to do this or that, but don't underestimate our boys from Waverly. Are we the underdog, sure we are. But there isn't as much difference as some of you people are making it out to be. We have played against a much better team (Northside) than Giles and held our own at their place. Giles blowing out Harpeth and Cheatham is impressive, buts mean nothing. Waverly is much more athletic, stronger inside and also have more scorers than those two teams. It should be a great game to watch and the Tigers will give Giles everything they want.
I have to agree.. good post. Tcross, dont know what your problem is, but i think i know how to fix it. Anyways... Giles Co. is a good team no question, but Waverly is a good teams as well. If not how did they get to meet up with such a "high and mighty" team as Giles Co. If the Tigers come to play and are on, it will be a good game. People this is a sport anything can happen. Tigers could win by 30, or they could lose by 30, thats why we can it a sport.

Guest catfish-hunter
:P  :P  Did that make sense to anyone else?

825599503[/snapback]

tcross, willyp6, GCHS05, GCfan79, wneely, bobcat93, mas1821, hercules99, and smokeyvol1 NEVER MAKE SENSE!!! I have put them all on my ignored user list because all of their posts are pointless. It is all about Tyler Smith dunking on some non-athletic "TeenWolf" lookalike according to them. Boy, I'm sure he'll see quite a few players like that in the SEC. The worst thing about those morons is that they continue to direct posts in my direction. What I wish is that all of you good people on CoachT would stop quoting their posts so that I won't have to read them at all. What you should do is take those 9-10 Giles County fans who are on here from daylight 'til midnight talkin' about nothing but Tyler Smith and add them to your ignored user list. It is located on your personal profile in case any of you are interested.

Let's see how long it takes one of those morons to get on here and send me a post thumb

tcross, willyp6, GCHS05, GCfan79, wneely, bobcat93, mas1821, hercules99, and smokeyvol1 NEVER MAKE SENSE!!!  I have put them all on my ignored user list because all of their posts are pointless.  It is all about Tyler Smith dunking on some non-athletic "TeenWolf" lookalike according to them.  Boy, I'm sure he'll see quite a few players like that in the SEC.  The worst thing about those morons is that they continue to direct posts in my direction.  What I wish is that all of you good people on CoachT would stop quoting their posts so that I won't have to read them at all.  What you should do is take those 9-10 Giles County fans who are on here from daylight 'til midnight talkin' about nothing but Tyler Smith and add them to your ignored user list.  It is located on your personal profile in case any of you are interested. 

Let's see how long it takes one of those morons to get on here and send me a post thumb

825599624[/snapback]

Catfish-Hunter, only on CoachT can you find one moron call another guy a moron. The combined Giles/Page student section will be ready to go tonight. Lets see how long that wavo student section lasts when they are getting beat by 20.

I have to agree.. good post. Tcross, dont know what your problem is, but i think i know how to fix it. Anyways...  Giles Co. is a good team no question, but Waverly is a good teams as well.  If not how did they get to meet up with such a "high and mighty" team as Giles Co.  If the Tigers come to play and are on, it will be a good game.  People this is a sport anything can happen. Tigers could win by 30, or they could lose by 30, thats why we can it a sport.

825599608[/snapback]

please tell me how to fix!!