Waverly vs. Giles Co.

afan1222

Giles County up by 7 at the half.  Channing Coffey leads Giles County with 12 points and Ralston leads Waverly with 10 pts.  This has been a see-saw battle through the first half. Giles had a little momentum going into half-time.

825600069[/snapback]

you got any more updates??? just wondering who is coming to Bolivar monday night...we only beat Humboldt by 11 tonight.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Giles County wins 60 - 49. Coffey led Giles County with 17 pts. Tyler ended with 15. Ralston led Waverly with 17 or 18. All around, this was very well played ball game. Giles County seemed a bit flat tonight as did Waverly at times. Giles showed an all around scoring effort tonight with 4 players in double figures. Waverly will have their hands smack full with Bolivar as Giles County will with Humboldt.

All Region team:

Tyler Smith

Channing Coffey (Region MVP)- he absolutely deserved it

Zach Holt

Robert Derrick (Harpeth)

Scott Erlin (Harpeth)

Michael Creacy (Lewis)

Jones (Lewis)

Ricco Ralston (Waverly)

Ryan Hollis (Waverly)

DJ Reed (Waverly)

Edited by GCfan79

yeah i know.but like im not talking about the championship just the state"playoffs" or w/e right or am i wrong i have no clue..i thought top 2 teams still go to sub state or w/e its called and when i said tournaments i was referring to substates.. but idk..

Edited by wfbmanger27

yeah i know.but like im not talking about the championship just the state"playoffs" or w/e right or am i wrong i have no clue..i thought top 2 teams still go to sub state or w/e its called and when i said tournaments i was referring to substates.. but idk..

825600365[/snapback]

yea you may be right....i think it actually is part of state but nobody really considers it "state tournament" until you bet to m'boro

Giles County wins 60 - 49.  Coffey led Giles County with 17 pts.  Tyler ended with 15.  Ralston led Waverly with 17 or 18.  All around, this was very well played ball game.  Giles County seemed a bit flat tonight as did Waverly at times.  Giles showed an all around scoring effort tonight with 4 players in double figures.  Waverly will have their hands smack full with Bolivar as Giles County will with Humboldt.

All Region team:

Tyler Smith

Channing Coffey (Region MVP)- he absolutely deserved it

Zach Holt

Robert Derrick (Harpeth)

Scott Erlin (Harpeth)

Michael Creacy (Lewis)

Jones (Lewis)

Ricco Ralston (Waverly)

Ryan Hollis (Waverly)

DJ Reed (Waverly)

825600183[/snapback]

It is nice to finally see a Giles County Fan give Waverly some respect. It would also be nice to see the rest of the Giles posters to get on here and admit that you did underestimate Waverly. I will not say overestimate Giles because I feel they are as good as advertised, but folks all that talk about Giles winning by 30+ was just that TALK. Good game Tigers. Good luck to both in the Substate games.