Siegel vs Oakland Part IV

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

It doesnt give them a queasy feeling in the stomach more then any other team that you've beat 3 straight times maybe its the other way around

825599704[/snapback]

The only way we can win tonight is if we play good D, Ramsey has made WAY too many shots in the paint against us, and our defense isn't doing anything about it. And one of the key points to this game is going to be if AD is in tonight. Also it's gonna come down to Joines having his head in the game or not, he's an awesome player but not so hot in the clutch. But if we get Jimmy or Keith in foul trouble tonight, they're done.

Edited by Uncle_Randys_Kids

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word to all my Oaktown peeps on here!  This is my first post.  I agree with my friend above.  Foul trouble will be key, especially for Siegel's twin towers down low.  Oakland needs to get the ball in the hands of the playmakers (AD, Chason, and Devon) and let them take it to the hoop.  Free throws will be huge in this game as well.  Look for bench players to step up in this game for Oakland and to get the ball in the hands of our playmakers. 

Props to Sieg on the season though.  Thier natural talent has gotten them a long way.  However, i don't see them going much further.  Coaching and discipline is key at this stage, both of which Siegel lacks. 

Here's my call: Oakland gets up quick and never looks back.  Frustrated, siegel self destructs through selfish play and silly fouls.  Oaktown by 8.

825599678[/snapback]

and with posts such as word to all my oaktown peeps I recommend this be your last post

You say Siegel doesn't have coaching :):) Ask King why Oakland couldn't score in the 4th quarter vs. us in the first two games????????? For those of you who are less intelligent and don't notice things....Siegel changed defenses EVERY time down the court...Harris had the almighty god King guessing...I was even told the same thing by Oakland supporters.....Harris did the same thing in the second game and we won by 9 or 11. To say we don't have the coaching is RIDICULOUS...the way he has turned these guys around is amazing....no suspensions this year no turmoil amongst the team and he has them playing team ball. Tell me what discipline problems do they have....It is very rare now that Siegel doesn't play as a team...they make the extra pass help out on defense etc. There's no selfish play involved....You might make a case for Jimmy being selfish when he drives every game but he avg. 17 ppg on those drives so whose to question that...silly fouls yes we do have those Lucas has done a better job as of late of staying out of foul trouble...Those refs last night were absolutely horrible thast the only reason we were in serious foul trouble last night.

And about beating Lebanon by 30....Lebanon is a good team...maybe you don't remember when Oakland beat them by 2 the second time????? Lebanon is a good team with alotta fight and heart in them....you are 2-2 in the stupid comments category...keep it up noob thumb

major props for my boy B. Ross, for hurting his beak again and coming back to seal the deal...he has more heart than i have ever witnessed...your my boy...and as for Oakland...i Also would like to give props the Matt for keeping his head and playing his game that i know he has...unfortunately for him...they didnt win...all i got to say is were one game away from the GLASS HOUSE...