MLK vs. Upperman

minime01873

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that any team in 8AA had to have more than just a decent game to put up points on the Royals.  MLK had by far the best AA team in the mid-state this year.  Better athletes, better inside presence, better outside presense, better defense... NOBODY COULD MATCH-UP... To say that a team just has to play decent to hang with MLK is a joke, and you should know that from experience... The only teams that will give us a challenge is the teams we will meet in the Boro... I can't wait to finally get some real competition!

BIG BEN

825602043[/snapback]

What would you like on that crow BigBen? B):wacko::P

Those games: which column did they go in, the W or the L?

825602130[/snapback]

bombsquat

my point is exactly what catsbball said. they did not dominate greenbrier at all this year like bigroyalben has said. they didn't dominate your mustangs tonight either. congratulations to your team. i feel sure you didn't have a single thing to do with it.

i'm sure there are some good and decent people who go to or cheer for lipscomb, unfortunately you are not one of them. what a shame your parents spent all that money for you to attend a private school and you turned out the way you did.