Science Hill/ TN high round 4

shtopper05

wow some good basketball played today in bristol...we played one of our best games in a while against crockett...who were pretty much a one man team today behind estepp...that kid is amazingly good. TN high pulled one off against Greeneville, we of course stayed and cheered for Greeneville, just to make the TN high fans mad which was fun...im glad we get to play each other again though- any thoughts on how that game will go tomorrow??

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although SH has won the last 3 don't count THS out. They weren't favored tonight against a really strong Greenville team and came up with a really big win, especially with Terrill sitting out the last two minutes. If ths shuts down Wattad again they have a great chance to finally get that region championship and they also gotta handle the press and not give up the easy buckets. It's gonna be a close one at that and i think both teams are gonna make a strong showing in sub-state so either way this district will be well represented. Good luck to both teams!

It's gonna be an unbelievable game for sure...Science Hill came out on top the first 3 times, so its gonna be tough beating that team a 4th time in a row in the same season, If they can somehow keep Shaud on lock I think Science Hill will pull it out, but we'll see

825600222[/snapback]

I thought i would never say this but go Science Hill. Good luck and watch the possesion arrow.

GO TOPPERS!

tomorrow night will be so much more hyped than the district title game, trust me... and that night the roof was shaking from all the comotion. ill be there, i predict SH wins another close one... and then both teams have a good showing at state.

topper guys you should tell me who you are. :lol: haha i can't figure it out!

Although SH has won the last 3 don't count THS out. They weren't favored tonight against a really strong Greenville team and came up with a really big win, especially with Terrill sitting out the last two minutes. If ths shuts down Wattad again they have a great chance to finally get that region championship and they also gotta handle the press and not give up the easy buckets. It's gonna be a close one at that and i think both teams are gonna make a strong showing in sub-state so either way this district will be well represented. Good luck to both teams!

825600733[/snapback]

Its going to be nice to see what strategy science hill has for the Box-and-1 Im sure that THS will try to throw at them to make other guys, besides Wattad beat them. So far the rest of the guys have made that strategy look ineffective by stepping up and knocking down shots, but it'll definetly be down to the wire, good basketball. Not to mention the refs are from region 2, so the home court will be more of an atmosphere thing, and not an officiating edge.

I thought i would never say this but go Science Hill.  Good luck and watch the possesion arrow.

825600754[/snapback]

yea gotta watch that possession arrow...those refs were terrible in both games yesterday...i have never seen so many bs calls in my life, it was absolutely ridiculous...im not one to blame the refs for a game, but i think that they were one of the main reasons that crockett was able to come back somewhat in the 4th...estepp being the other reason. but i think tonight will be a great game...both teams are definately pumped for this game...and crockett had a very hard time stopping omar yesterday, if he plays like that again today, im sure we will come out of there with the win...but im expecting the fans to be really loud from both sides, and i know it will be a great game...

-and will someone tell dashaud he needs to pass it to #20 more? haha

Edited by shtopper05