Cleveland wins!

Congrats to the Lady Raiders.

clevelandblueraiderfan, I've been reading the forum for a few weeks, and I want to commend you for the sportsmanship that you exhibit. From some of the other threads I have read, there needs to be more common courtesy among fans, no matter who they pull for.

Concerning last night's game, I'm not sure the teams were playing scared. I think both teams were tired, as neither team played particularly well.

I imagine that the shooting percentages for both teams was pretty dismal. One thing that Cleveland did well was make their free throws, which the Lady Jets had trouble doing. That, and the missed baskets under the goal were the difference.

I think a day's rest will cure what ails us, and we will come out blazing and get the win at Oakland.

CBRF, maybe we can meet up for game 5 in Murfreesboro, and break the 2-2 tie!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Lady Raiders.

clevelandblueraiderfan, I've been reading the forum for a few weeks, and I want to commend you for the sportsmanship that you exhibit.  From some of the other threads I have read, there needs to be more common courtesy among fans, no matter who they pull for.

825601205[/snapback]

thanks!

Wow..thatta big ole' gal right there!! Hood will have her hands full! But i still gotta have faith!! I hope they can pull it off!!!

She was basically invisible...not sure what she was runnin on her but w/e it was i hop Oakland dont get the film of!! B)

825600519[/snapback]

Proud of the Lady Raiders.. It was a great win and we are excited about sub-state game Saturday night in the dome! CHS fans: Let's fill the house..

congrats to Coach Moore for a job well done.. You covered the jets.. let's do it again.

Well played game raiders!!!  You know as much as i love my lady jets...i think they played flat out scared tonight!! And i dont have the slightest clue why?! :)  They just overall played horrible! They coundnt hit a point blank lay up...they settled for too many 3's early in the possession...and committed some no brain fouls! But my hat's off too the Lady Raiders...they deserved this one tonight!!

Good luck to CHS on Saturday...maybe we can take care of Oakland and see ya'll again in the 'boro!!  thumb

Keep your heads up Jets...and let's take in to Oakland on Saturday!! thumb

825600356[/snapback]

The Lady Jets did not play scared! They just were'nt hitting! Its not going to happen night in and night out! Good Luck to both teams! :D

man, with Mt. Juilet losing tonight really messing things up for me, now if we beat Shelbyville and Mt. Juilet beats Hillsboro, that means we would have to play MtJ first round of state playoffs. Congrats to the Lady Raiders, and good luck to both teams as they do battle with the region 4 teams.

825600574[/snapback]

The BC fans will be pulling for Cleveland to represent us and send Shelbyville home. Good luck . Some of us are gonna come over and watch the game. I wont have on blue but i will be pulling for you.

Cleveland has never hosted a sub-state game(at least i don't think they have). This is the womens basketball program's first region championship, last year they won the first district championship in school history for the women. I'm very proud of these girls, but lets not stop here. Lets make some more Lady Raider history, I love those girls :). and thanks for the support from the Bradley Central fans.

We here in Cleveland, and us at Cleveland High School are extremley proud of everything you have did this season to get to where we need to get. We can do something that has never been done in Cleveland Lady Raider history, which is go to the TSSAA State Playoffs. Lets go make Lady Raider history, and to Cumberland Co. you girls have nothing to put your head down for. The road hasn't game to an end, go out there and give it all you got to beat a very good Oakland team, all you gotta have is a little faith, Good Luck to both District 5-AAA teams!!

and to Cumberland Co. you girls have nothing to put your head down for. The road hasn't game to an end, go out there and give it all you got to beat a very good Oakland team, all you gotta have is a little faith, Good Luck to both District 5-AAA teams!!

825602007[/snapback]

yeah Cumberland Co. Lady Jets, we believe that you can win at Oakland, but do you believe that you can win at Oakland? Gotta have faith, and i think CCHS might pull off the upset.