Central-Unicoi regional championship

megahops24

UC DEVIL - don't want nothing from you - and guess what - the people who see the tape I have access to are 'THE PEOPLE I WANT TO SEE IT'

AND you aren't one of them -

WHO ARE YOU - freshman or sophmore ?

Don't you have something else to do besides worry about who I am - and for starters "your tape or tag number don't interest me in the least" because when you haven't DONE ANYTHING - you don't worry about those things - catch my drift?? :rolleyes:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

UC DEVIL -  don't want nothing from you - and guess what - the people who see the tape I have access to are 'THE PEOPLE I WANT TO SEE IT'

AND you aren't one of them -

WHO ARE YOU - freshman or sophmore ?

Don't you have something else to do besides worry about who I am - and for starters "your tape or tag number don't interest me in the least"  because when you haven't DONE ANYTHING - you don't worry about those things - catch my drift??  :rolleyes:

825600985[/snapback]

If you didn't catch it (which you obviously didn't) there is no tape...just like there isn't a tape that shows everything that happened in the stands. Unless someone knew something was gonna happen and had a camera ready, there is no proof of what started that fight.

Edited by uc15

Talk about a case of pot calling the kettle black...

No need to tell me now, those last few sentences tell me enough to know you are some immature punk.  Makes ya feel pretty good to hide behind that screen and talk smack doesn't it. thumb

825600980[/snapback]

Your post shows me you are an extremely old senile man - isn't it time for your meds - and by the way - why are you - MR UC15 - HIDING BEHIND A SCREEN - MAKES YOU FEEL YOUNG AGAIN DOESN'T IT. Isn't it time for lights out at the retirement home. :rolleyes:

Your post shows me you are an extremely old senile man - isn't it time for your meds - and by the way - why are you -  MR UC15  -  HIDING BEHIND A SCREEN - MAKES YOU FEEL YOUNG AGAIN DOESN'T IT.  Isn't it time for lights out at the retirement home. :rolleyes:

825600999[/snapback]

If it makes you feel any better, I'm 20 years old. Feel free to come by my work and we can have a nice chat about what happened...doesn't bother me one bit.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm 20 years old.  Feel free to come by my work and we can have a nice chat about what happened...doesn't bother me one bit.

825601002[/snapback]

WHY UC15 - I DO BELIEVE YOU ARE HITTING ON ME - THERE ARE LAWS AGAINST THAT ALSO - MAN - YOU GUYS NEED TO STUDY UP - LOOK AT THE TROUBLE MICHAEL JACKSON IS IN AND YOU ARE GOING DOWN THE SAME PATH - I'LL TRY TO BREAK IT TO YOU GENTLY - NO THANKS - YOUR JUST NOT MY TYPE. :rolleyes:;):o

WHY UC15  -  I DO BELIEVE YOU ARE HITTING ON ME  -  THERE ARE LAWS AGAINST THAT ALSO -  MAN  - YOU GUYS NEED TO STUDY UP - LOOK AT THE TROUBLE MICHAEL JACKSON IS IN AND YOU ARE GOING DOWN THE SAME PATH - I'LL TRY TO BREAK IT TO YOU GENTLY  -  NO THANKS  -  YOUR JUST NOT MY TYPE.    :rolleyes:  ;)  :o

825601004[/snapback]

lol thanks for the laugh...I've had enough internet tag for one night. Maybe I'll argue with you some more later. thumb

As for the game, both teams played really good and have played an encredible season...But dont think that our boys dont still have a chance...we will see you all in Knoxville on Monday...All the players played with good sportsmanship and it turned out to be an awsome game. Good luck in Sub-state BLUE!!!! And I hope that there are no other "brawls" in the stands in Knoxville...but if Central leaves their obsene fans in Sullivan County then there should be good clean games...

825600818[/snapback]

We don't have to go to Knoxville Monday...we won...HAHA So we will not cya in Knoxville, We have a home game (like you guys have had for the district and regionals)....Have fun!!

"endcredible"??? (Learn to spell)

What I mean, devilhater, is that it doesnt matter how your games go, EVEN IF YOU WIN...you will still find something to complain about. Wether it is seating for a tounament game or our classless fans...But I dont recall anyone saying anything about you all being on the wrong side...you were right where we wanted you to be. And yes I am a dang proud of bing from Erwin, even if that makes me an "Erwinite." It was not Coach English's wife that was hit. Although we did see a woman from Erwin get punched in the face by a full-grown man.I dont care what your tapes show...I know...as does everyone in the gym...that she was hit. You all can make up what every lawsuit you want...The man that hit your boy has the BEST reputation in Erwin at the moment....Well Y'all I best be off...I have to go to the BEST School in the State...HAVE A NICE WEEKEND EVERYONE!!! Congrats to the basketball team in Sullivan Central You played hard and gave us something to remember...Good luck in AAA. You boys gave us a heak of a season....

Edited by Uchs_Devil

CONGRATS COUGARS!!!!

great game unfortunately there was a fight that could have easily been prevented if unicoi fans could read the signs at the front door. unicoi goes left central to the right. how a central fan is removed after being piled on by unicoi fans is beyond me but the constables at unicoi are just idiots anyway. its sad that after such a great game in which central showed that they are the class of region 1, we discuss more about a fight than about the actual game. congrats jeff beverly on mvp. and i'm sooooooo glad we never got to go back to that school ever again.