Central-Unicoi regional championship

megahops24

The newstation that was covering the game got the fight. I saw the man run to the court where he could get the whole thing on camera.

825601043[/snapback]

I'm willing to bet the camera man didn't get what actually started the fight...for all we know the 16 year old could have hit that woman in the face and then got jumped on...who knows. It makes both teams' fans look bad if you ask me.

I've heard enough about the fight and seating...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well who care we won you lost get over it you bunch of meth lab imbreeds! ike is over rated!

825601778[/snapback]

I CAN SEE WHY YOUR SO POPULAR ON HERE - YOUR SORDA LIKE JERRY SPRINGER... IT SO STUPID WATCHING PEOPLE LOOK LIKE IDIOTS.. BUT SOME HOW WE FIND HUMOR AND FUN IN PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

I CAN SEE WHY YOUR SO POPULAR ON HERE - YOUR SORDA LIKE JERRY SPRINGER... IT SO STUPID WATCHING PEOPLE LOOK LIKE IDIOTS.. BUT SOME HOW WE FIND HUMOR AND FUN IN PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

825601796[/snapback]

just like we find humor in your #1 town hero - A MAN WHO ASSAULTS STUDENTS.

As for idiots - all you have to do is look around you anytime of the day - your surrounded by them - Devil Truth is just full of the DEVIL LIES ISN'T HE. We all know where devils go don't we!!! :):D

just like we find humor in your #1 town hero - A MAN WHO ASSAULTS STUDENTS.

As for idiots - all you have to do is look around you anytime of the day - your surrounded by them -  Devil Truth is just full of the DEVIL LIES ISN'T HE. We all know where devils go don't we!!! :)  :D

825601834[/snapback]

If that boy is going to try to act like a man better be prepared. Central must be a heck of a place. All you have is a name and nothing else. I remember how Central got started now.A bunch of good Unicoi County boys went over and sowed wild oats many years ago then came back home. Thats why Central is where it is. No other Sullivan County city wants to claim you.

Nice to meet you cousin.

Scout get on her and crow next year. Tell everybody about anybody you beat 4 out of 4 times. Sorry you won't be her after Central starts playing in their own classification. No district! No regional! Just a basketball season.

Speaking of whats in Erwin. Last I remember about Central. Lets see you go to a softball game you have to leave or go to  the bushes for relief. People like you that have to buy an extra pair of panties whats that a 10 mile ride to Kingsport. Where do you eat? Either the BIG MCD"S across the rode or 5 miles down the interstate. Where is your movie theater? Bristol or Kingsport.

If you want to paint something why not paint your face and your butt. That way people couldn't tell which way you are going.

825601744[/snapback]

I still think Central is going to do well in 3A next year. It is definately going to be alot tougher with South and SH bringing most of their teams back. One thing is for sure though, Central could always schedule UCHS and get a win. I am also pretty sure Central will get to play in the district since everyone does.

And believe me, ask about any other school where they hate to travel for a game and I will gurantee you Unicoi will be near the top of the list.

If that boy is going to try to act like a man better be prepared. Central must be a heck of a place. All you have is a name and nothing else. I remember how Central got started now.A bunch of good Unicoi County boys went over and sowed wild oats  many years ago then came back home. Thats why Central is where it is. No other Sullivan County city wants to claim you.

Nice to meet you cousin.

825601851[/snapback]

I don't really think anyone knows what you're talking about nightmare,you make no sense.The story I heard about the fight was the man and the central student were exchanging words the whole game,supposedly the man said something to the student and the student cursed at the man and the girl that was with the man,the man then grabbed the kid by the hair and punched him and then the mayem broke loose.As far as seating goes i would figure people would have the sense to either sit on the right side or if they were sitting on the wrong side to not be so stupid,there's a difference between cheering for your team on the wrong side like a normal person,and cheering for your team on the wrong side to cause controversy,although the fight was sord of interesting and fun,it unfortunately overshadowed a great game.Best of luck to both teams in sub state

The way those Basketball players from Central acted last night makes me regret being an alum from there. What a bunch of jerks. I will have trouble watching those guys next monday.

825601971[/snapback]

What is wrong with what the players did,they played hard and wanted to win,sure elbows we're thrown,but I think that comes more out of compettitveness...if thats a word,it wasn't like the unioci kids were angels,they were throwing elbows too.You oughta come to the game Monday and cheer hard and hope for a trip to state

I don't really think anyone knows what you're talking about nightmare,you make no sense.The story I heard about the fight was the man and the central student were exchanging words the whole game,supposedly the man said something to the student and the student cursed at the man and the girl that was with the man,the man then grabbed the kid by the hair and punched him and then the mayem broke loose.As far as seating goes i would figure people would have the sense to either sit on the right side or if they were sitting on the wrong side to not be so stupid,there's a difference between cheering for your team on the wrong side like a normal person,and cheering for your team on the wrong side to cause controversy,although the fight was sord of interesting and fun,it unfortunately overshadowed a great game.Best of luck to both teams in sub state

825601944[/snapback]

Those parents and fans have sat there all year. Even though it is a regional game it is there their home gym. The motor mouth is lucky. Probably the nicest man in the gym was the one that held him down. If it was the ruffians as has been insinuated a mud hole would have been stopmed before anybody could have stopped it. You boys are going to have to learn about running them mouths like Central has all year. Going to other places running your mouths just because you are with a crowd has caused many a butt whipping to be carried home. Hope this is a lesson before it happens again.

A fool in the stands thats probably never played sports trying to impress his friends took a lot of credit away from a great ball game.

The way those Basketball players from Central acted last night makes me regret being an alum from there. What a bunch of jerks. I will have trouble watching those guys next monday.

825601971[/snapback]

teams from both schools playes with class. it was the uc fans who dont kno where to sit. dont be an idiot

825601971[/snapback]

Then stay at home!!! Central dont need an alum like you anyway. Go watch Unicoi play!