Cleveland's Charles Little w/ 49 pts

SplinterField

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great run for Red Bank. Little is a man. That is the biggest total I have seen or heard about this season. It has been a really balanced, topsy-turvy year. Do the Raiders have a chance against Cumberland County and their distinct home-court advantage?

BTW, I once saw Mike Rhodes of Perry County score 54 against Elkton in the region championship game in 1977 (no 3 point line) and he came out before the third quarter was over! (Did not go back in the game.) He could really score the basketball.

Okay those are Mr. Basketball type numbers. I guess I was wrong once again. Maybe the people who vote do know something I don't. Congrats 49 and 25 are almost unheard of numbers to put up in a Region Tourny. Oh yeah were most of his points on dunks, offensive putbacks, or did he just overpower the 6'10 Glab kid?

Okay those are Mr. Basketball type numbers. I guess I was wrong once again. Maybe the people who vote do know something I don't. Congrats 49 and 25 are almost unheard of numbers to put up in a Region Tourny. Oh yeah were most of his points on dunks, offensive putbacks, or did he just overpower the 6'10 Glab kid?

825601768[/snapback]

that red bank kid isnt very good just tall

he has no athletic ability

Charles would be so much of a better player if he had some touch and could hit from about 15 feet cause all his points come from inside 5 feet

But hes still a heck of a player down in the post

that red bank kid isnt very good just tall

he has no athletic ability

Charles would be so much of a better player if he had some touch and could hit from about 15 feet cause all his points come from inside 5 feet

But hes still a heck of a player down in the post

825602779[/snapback]

whats the difference between scoring 49 inside or 22 inside and 27 outside. 49 is 49. if you do something that cant be stopped, why do something else? that makes no sense