CAK to take state

Jorj

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cak plays rockwood tonight at 7 the winner of that game will host sub-state monday against university high the loser has to go to unaka, to play the rangers tonights game should be a good 1 rockwood only lost by 1 to cak the only time they've played them this year and both teams have gotten alot better since then it's goin to be a real heavyweight fight tonight. good luck to both teams but I have to pull for my tigers good luck boys

i really dont think you can tell what team will win state. alot of stuff has to go right. if cak does win tonight they will have to win two more games and then play temple in the simi-finals to even get to state, and that will not be an easy thing to do. anyways good luck to both teams tonight.

It is absolutely insane to say that CAK will take state.  There are a lot of great teams that CAK probably hasn't even heard of.  My personal prediction is that Temple will take state this year.  They're playing great.  CAK will have to play an even better game to beat University or Unaka than they played against Wartburg.

825601508[/snapback]

they want have to play hard to beat University School. but they will have to play hard to beat Unaka

It is absolutely insane to say that CAK will take state.  There are a lot of great teams that CAK probably hasn't even heard of.  My personal prediction is that Temple will take state this year.  They're playing great.  CAK will have to play an even better game to beat University or Unaka than they played against Wartburg.

825601508[/snapback]

id say that the players on cak's team have heard of all the teams that they could possibly play down the road. and orangenation16 is right, it will take alot for any team to even play a close game with temple.