Which team was the biggest dissapointment?

spydaman2405

I will have to go with Bradley Central. They were number the number 2 team in class AAA, plus White Station ( the team that would never let them take the state crown) was having a down year. This was without question their year. A loss in the first round of the region is bad enough but to Red Bank and by 20. Wow they have to be the biggest flop of the season. What are everyone else's thoughts?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AA #1 Union City gettin knocked out in the first round of region has to be the biggest dissapointment.

825602268[/snapback]

Without a doubt Union City losing...And what about Fayette-Ware losing to that same Ripley team????...What did they do go out and get some ringers for the region tourney...They were GARBAGE all year!!!!!

In 10-AAA...Even though this district was extremely weak, I was expecting Clarksville-Northeast to go deep into the tournament led by two Division I signees in Drake Reed(Austin Peay) and Thomas Pfaff(Lipscomb). That was a big shocker for them to get beat by Gallatin in the first round of Region. Also I thought Dickson Co led by Rice signee would get far also because their team was overall solid.

I will have to go with Bradley Central. They were number the number 2 team in class AAA, plus White Station ( the team that would never let them take the state crown) was having a down year. This was without question their year. A loss in the first round of the region is bad enough but to Red Bank and by 20. Wow they have to be the biggest flop of the season. What are everyone else's thoughts?

825602045[/snapback]

Personally, I think this is Jackson Northside's year and has been from the start.

I don't think White Station was all that much of a dissappointment given the standard they set by what they have accomplished in the last few years. Anything short of another championship could be seen as a failure :angry:

The Spartans were still very good just not dominant. That era has passed.

Edited by Pantherbert

In 10-AAA...Even though this district was extremely weak, I was expecting Clarksville-Northeast to go deep into the tournament led by two Division I signees in Drake Reed(Austin Peay) and Thomas Pfaff(Lipscomb). That was a big shocker for them to get beat by Gallatin in the first round of Region. Also I thought Dickson Co led by Rice signee would get far also because their team was overall solid.

825602478[/snapback]

I think that district 10-AAA was not near as good as 9-AAA all year, and it showed during region.