Region 3A vs Region 4a

Go put that on the girls forum. Plus its stupid to compare Girls basketball to Boys. Ill be the first to tell you that besides CCS Chattanooga girls A basketball is pathetic, But Chattanoogas guys teams have dominated class A in the past few years.

825604388[/snapback]

It does not matter which board it is on CCS girls also got beat tonight at home,DUH.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pickett will come focused and ready to play come Monday night.They aren't going to just come in and think they own the place because they beat Grace earlier in the season.This will be a great game and I think that if Pickett stays focused and out of foul trouble they will pull away with the win.

Got Bibb?--Pickett Does!

Let's Go PCHS! Bring It Home Boys! We are all behind you! Good Luck!

Grace has no idea about the atmosphere they are coming into on Monday night in Byrdstown. The Bobcats always shoot lights out in their gym. Add to that another "FINAL" time that Bailey will be playing @ home. Add to that the band that is beside the court on stage. Add to that about the 50 available seats that will be left by the time Chattanooga natives show up. Because not only will the Pickett County faithful be there hours before tip-off but the other Upper Cumberland fans (except Clay) from Livingston, Baxter, Gainesboro, Cookeville, Monterey, Clarkrange, York, Red Boiling Springs, Hermitage Springs will also be in their seats long before your fans arrive.

The only thing guaranteed when Grace gets to the gym is that the seats for the players will be available at courtside.

If you think I am exagerating then just ask anyone else on here that has been to one of their previous 9 sub-state home games (all victories)!!!

I'm glad were going to Temple and play instead of having to go to Pickett County.....YOU GUYs HAVE FUN!!!!!!!! :):):)

Grace has no idea about the atmosphere they are coming into on Monday night in Byrdstown. The Bobcats always shoot lights out in their gym. Add to that another "FINAL" time that Bailey will be playing @ home. Add to that the band that is beside the court on stage. Add to that about the 50 available seats that will be left by the time Chattanooga natives show up. Because not only will the Pickett County faithful be there hours before tip-off but the other Upper Cumberland fans (except Clay) from Livingston, Baxter, Gainesboro, Cookeville, Monterey, Clarkrange, York, Red Boiling Springs, Hermitage Springs will also be in their seats long before your fans arrive.

The only thing guaranteed when Grace gets to the gym is that the seats for the players will be available at courtside.

If you think I am exagerating then just ask anyone else on here that has been to one of their previous 9 sub-state home games (all victories)!!!

I'm glad were going to Temple and play instead of having to go to Pickett County.....YOU GUYs HAVE FUN!!!!!!!! :)  :)  :)

825605583[/snapback]

don't tssaa rules say that the visiting team has to have a section in the bleachers comperable to other sections...? maybe im wrong

don't tssaa rules say that the visiting team has to have a section in the bleachers comperable to other sections...? maybe im wrong

825605606[/snapback]

Yes Grace is given tickets just for them before the gameso dont worry about what he is saying. He is wrong. Grace has no idea how carzy it will be? trousdale last year in their old gym.

Edited by redandwhiteforever

Yes Grace is given tickets just for them before the gameso dont worry about what he is saying. He is wrong. Grace has no idea? trousdale last year in their old gym.

825605627[/snapback]

are ya'll nervous? Cause just think about your game makes me nervous and I dont even go to your school! but I hope yall do well,man! thumb

Edited by PBG030