Rockwood at Unaka

JJ4OHS

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a great game... the tigers will have their legs under them but unaka will be at home.... how is this one going to play out? And who is going to the boro'

825603248[/snapback]

I think Unaka will win, theyve had some ups and downs this year, but it seems during tournament time they come ready to play. Just my opinion.

I think it depends on the 1st qrt. and coach k. Last night against CAK I think he got away from his game plan when he got behind early. It will depend on that on how this one turns out. He took out on of his leaders against CAK and I think it hurt. The second half Coaker played the first two min. and that was his night. He has played well from my view the last couple of wks. And I was talking to my dad last night and he brought it up and it made since. Coaker was in the close games in the district tourney and made the pass that lead to Ellery's game winning shot vs. Midway. Coach K was playing catch up and what I think he felled to see is that even though he dont score he plays good D and allows others to score.. When he came out he lost the defender and therefore CAK was scoring w/ Rockwood most of the time. I think he should have been on the floor and from the sounds of it im not the only one who thinks that. Corey Payne played a good game. He forced a shot here and there but i dont think that was the difference.

I think if Rockwood comes out and stays with the game plan they win. If not, they lose

I think it depends on the 1st qrt. and coach k. Last night against CAK I think he got away from his game plan when he got behind early. It will depend on that on how this one turns out. He took out on of his leaders against CAK and I think it hurt. The second half Coaker played the first two min. and that was his night. He has played well from my view the last couple of wks. And I was talking to my dad last night and he brought it up and it made since. Coaker was in the close games in the district tourney and made the pass that lead to Ellery's game winning shot vs. Midway. Coach K was playing catch up and what I think he felled to see is that even though he dont score he plays good D and allows others to score.. When he came out he lost the defender and therefore CAK was scoring w/ Rockwood most of the time. I think he should have been on the floor and from the sounds of it im not the only one who thinks that. Corey Payne played a good game.  He forced a shot here and there but i dont think that was the difference.

I think if Rockwood comes out and stays with the game plan they win. If not, they lose

825603442[/snapback]

Hey tigerfan... I will go ahead and come out and say... if ur a true fan ... ur not gonna go against the coach... I know that im not a scorer and understand the fact that in order for us to have a chance last night we had to score so i think coach made the right move and I understood the fact that I only played 2 min. the 2nd half. ...Just dont blame the coach ... have u ever thought about the players being tired... we played 2 games in three nights and we had to play the whole game in order to win.

Edited by JJ4OHS

I think it depends on the 1st qrt. and coach k. Last night against CAK I think he got away from his game plan when he got behind early. It will depend on that on how this one turns out. He took out on of his leaders against CAK and I think it hurt. The second half Coaker played the first two min. and that was his night. He has played well from my view the last couple of wks. And I was talking to my dad last night and he brought it up and it made since. Coaker was in the close games in the district tourney and made the pass that lead to Ellery's game winning shot vs. Midway. Coach K was playing catch up and what I think he felled to see is that even though he dont score he plays good D and allows others to score.. When he came out he lost the defender and therefore CAK was scoring w/ Rockwood most of the time. I think he should have been on the floor and from the sounds of it im not the only one who thinks that. Corey Payne played a good game.  He forced a shot here and there but i dont think that was the difference.

825603442[/snapback]

HEY TIGERFAN4EVER~ WHAT IS YOUR NAME? AND HOW DO YOU KNOW ROCKWOOD AND THERE TEAM?

I Don't think Rockwood can simulate what its going to be like in Unaka's Gym. That is what a Basketball enviornment should be like! They have great fans.

Unaka's Coaches have their TEAM playing their BEST ball at the right time and I have confidence that those Seniors know how and want to get back to the State Tourney!! Those guys have been taught how to coach on the floor. Good luck on Monday then hopefully we will see you on Wednesday March 16th for the first round of the State Tournament!!! The Falcon Players and Coaches have your back!! We are rooting for you guys! Especially Big John - get ready to gas that bus up for the Long trip.