Substate at Viking Hall

thsballa11

Everyone that saw the referees patting the backs of the Tennesse High players, knew that the Clinton team was in trouble before the game even started. This game was not decided by the play of the two teams, but by the refs. That's wrong and I hope the letters are pouring into the TSSAA about their actions or there lack of! The Clinton students/cheerleaders were forced by police (or rent-a-cops) to leave the gym, while the Tennessee High students were running all over the gym. To the Tennessee High fans that were sitting in the Clinton section....sit with your own fans...better yet, take your ref buddies to Murfreesboro with you....that's obviously the only way that you all can win is by cheating. I'm sure that you will get what you deserve in the first round of the State. Go Siegel!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CMS Fan the ref's where from the Athens Association. SH Is there any ref's you like you where not happy with the district refs then it was the Regional Refs and now the Sub-State guys and they all came from 3 different groups.

825613185[/snapback]

nobody said anything about the substate refs for SH...and THS was the ones complaining about the bad calls in districts, not us...i thought there were bad calls in districts but they were evenly called...regionals however might as well have been a circus, the officials were ridiculous...OldDoc08, were you there? if you werent shut your mouth.

i approve of officiating that is equal between the teams, good calls or bad, they need to be called equally between teams. but i assure you the only refs we were complaining about were regional refs, so do some research before you accuse people olddoc08.

Edited by shtopper05

Wow, what a great game tonight. THS didn't fall to pieces early on and fought hard to get a great win tonight. Good call on the score by Shelly, too bad Clinton didn't live up to their hype. Whitt had a great first half but only had one three in the second. I would be suprised if he ended up scoring 20 tonight and Dye really didn't make much of an impact himself. Defense def. did it tonight Clinton made some big 3s early but THS came out in the second half and shut that down. Who says 2-3 D can't stop the 3s?

And Clinton fans please don't get on here and try to blame the game on the refs. We got screwed just as much as you all did with the officiating so just accept that you got beat. And what was the deal with Dye and Whitt not shaking anyone's hands? That's just really poor on their part.

VIKING PRIDE!!!  thumb javascript:emoticon('thumb')

825608414[/snapback]

Juke Dye shook hands...he is a class act. You saw Whitt and Huddleston leave the court without congratulating Bristol. We lost this game in the 1st half...should have been up by 10. Missed way too many easy shots. Whitt wasn't on and forced alot of shots.Dragons should have played the Big E(6'8 Hensley) more to open up the middle. With the early lead , I would have brought the Vikings out of that zone.

Credit Bristol they made the big shots near the end. Clinton had their chances.Good Luck against Seigal...I hear they are the real deal.

Was that the team with Dye and the other quick guard (I can't remember his name).  That team was pretty tough, played againist them in the Arby's.  Didn't they have a post who also played D1 ball?

825606128[/snapback]

The other G was Jermaine Sheppard. Dye went on to play at Wagner and had an outstanding career. He now plays pro overseas..recently tore his ACL.

The post player was Toree Morris , who played 4 yrs. at Pitt. He was coming off a knee injury in 98...didn't play a whole lot.

That was a devastating loss in 98. Dragons were 31-0 coming in that nite. we blew a 16 pt. lead after Sheppard went to the bench with 3 fouls. Bristol stormed back and we couldn't regain control.

I was hoping for a little payback the other nite.I don't think we have ever won a game in upper ET(besides Arby's).Who did u play for in 98 brock 20.

The other G was Jermaine Sheppard. Dye went on to play at Wagner and had an outstanding career. He now plays pro overseas..recently tore his ACL.

The post player was Toree Morris , who played 4 yrs. at Pitt. He was coming off a knee injury in 98...didn't play a whole lot.

That was a devastating loss in 98. Dragons were 31-0 coming in that nite.        we blew a 16 pt. lead after Sheppard went to the bench with 3 fouls. Bristol stormed back and we couldn't regain control.

I was hoping for a little payback the other nite.I don't think we have ever won a game in upper ET(besides Arby's).Who did u play for in 98 brock 20.

825613970[/snapback]

I played for Sullivan Central...we lost to Clinton by like 10..I had played againist Dye in AAU before that when he played for the Knoxville Lakers.