WHY ALL THE TALK...

laxdaddy

CBHS, Yes you did beat us 2-0 last year and I can give you a very good excuse but I won't because that would be unfair and every team has problems ,But when the time comes for Champions to rise, Farragut Did and you didn't. Heck you didn't even get past the 1st round. So, success is Determined by the Winner in the war not the winner of a small battle. We won the war!! I would say Rigger is a Farragut Fan but he always tells the facts on here and so does LC, so don't count on nobody rolling over for you. I can think of teams around here who will give you all you want this year. Notre Dame, Baylor, McCallie and Catholic. You wouldn't be bragging if what you said was as a fact but fact is you arent any kind of champion right now

LaxDaddy . Lion101 does have a point give him 6. Hey LC, you still got your Blue Suede Shoes and what kind of year did you have this year?

Big games around the state early, so some answers will be there as to who is really good. But it will be May before we know who the real Champions are again and all this talk in between is smack. My guess the powers will come from Chatt area and the Middle of the state( finally) in all three divisions when the fields clear in May . But the east and the west have there possiblities

I am tracking the whole state for a student sports network and will keep everyone up to date as things evolve around the state