The Real Class AAA Predictions

ChrisBurr555555

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First thing, Science Hill wont win state. They dont have a chance. Oak Ridge will KILL them in Sub-state. And Clinton wont lost to Tennessee High. And also, why do most of those predictions go into 3 and 4 overtimes. And teams getting into the 100 mark is not going to happen. There is no way.

825605785[/snapback]

Be careful what you say about these two teams from the East!!!! Defense is the name of the game for Science Hill and Tennessee High.

Chris Burr has been makin these predictions for years. I guess he just thinks these games are gonna be close so he exajurates sp? (just a little) . If Clinton can overcome the post presence of Tenn. High i believe they will be back in the boro' for the 2nd straight year. But i dont want to speak too soon because i know Tenn. High is a very good team and has to be to be in the sweet 16 of AAA. Honestly i think this game is up for grabs but you all have to respect that i go w/ Clinton by 1 since i cant turn my back on my school. And i truely believe Clinton by 1. Good luck to both tho.

First thing, Science Hill wont win state. They dont have a chance. Oak Ridge will KILL them in Sub-state. And Clinton wont lost to Tennessee High. And also, why do most of those predictions go into 3 and 4 overtimes. And teams getting into the 100 mark is not going to happen. There is no way.

825605785[/snapback]

i dont think we get enough credit at ths...is it a fluke that teams dont scoire a lot of points against us? our defense is sticky...and confusing...we could run a different defense everytime down the court...and run them all effectively...and plus we are patient...we dont rush shots, we find open ones, and hit them when we need to...im not cockey or boastful...but i believe we are underrated...and hopefully we will make it to boro and some people will agree with me...

Class AAA

SUBSTATE

Science Hill 84,Oak Ridge 73

Fairley 67,Jackson North Side 61

Beech 74,Hillsboro 84

Cleveland 65,Oakland 66

Ridgeway 77,Cordova 74

Wilson Central 71,Whites Creek 69

Tennessee High 55,Clinton 51

Siegel 78,Cumberland County 51

STATE TOURNEMENT

QUARTERFINALS

Science Hill 63,Fairley 70

Oakland 61,hillsboro 85

Wilson Central 65,Ridgeway 80

Siegel 79,Tennessee High 60

SEMIFINALS

Fairly89,Hillsboro 76

Siegel 70, Ridgeway 68

STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

Fairly 77,Siegel 81

825605785[/snapback]

dont know about getting killed

but those predictions from chrisburr55555 are awful...4 ot's? please...and science hill over fairley 100-50...hope this was a joke, i mean it would be nice, but thats never gonna happen.

Class AAA

SUBSTATE

Beech 74,Hillsboro 84

Why does everybody think that beech will give up that many points? Beech has a strong fast 1-3-1. They dont give up that many points. The highest they gave up was to Giles County at 66.

Gville- The bucs need their complete A-game, their 3 shooters have to step up, and the defense needs to be able to keep up with Hillsboro, is it possible yes, we'll have to see what happens.