Cleveland vs Mt. Juliet

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am!! thumb  I hope you guys beat em by a large amount!! All i'm using is logic...they were like 33-0 and lost...what are the chances of losin 2 of 3 at the end??  But i promise i hope yall kill em...i want CHS to rep district 5 to the fullest!!  thumb

825605121[/snapback]

I hope we get 'em :lol: We Believe! thumb

Uh Mr. ChrisBurr...Gee, I have lived in Tennessee for most of my life and I could swear that Mt. Juliet is almost smack-dab in the middle of the state about 12 miles from the Nashville Airport. Now, if everything east of say Jackson is east, then I'll give you credit for poor directional ability. :lol:

PS...Having read your other post about Wilson Central and Oakland, I see that you are making a funny. :):)

Edited by flngrvy

So what do you guys think? Can Cleveland pull the upset?

825605112[/snapback]

Mt. Juliet showed a little chink in the armor against Wilson Central...but that could be a blessing in disguise. They will be tough to beat in Murfreesboro. They shoot the 3 very well. Sometimes...3 point shooting teams have trouble on MTSU's court. They seem to be able to play inside or outside as needed. If MJ overcomes that...they will come home with the gold ball.

Lady Bear had their wake up call.

They are re-focused and they are on a MISSION.

Someone made a post they'd win from here out by double figures.  I'm not going to dissagree with that.

I think the loss may have been a blessing in disguise.

825605383[/snapback]

Agreed. That loss was a good thing. Lets them know that anything can happen on any given day, and they need to stay focused. I see Mt. Juliet gettin to the finals.