sportiemom, give up some details

hvwarrior

Sportiemom, please give us some details on the game. What happened? Think you would be objective enough to give some truthful insight of the game. Who played well, who didn't. Most people predicted a Lady Ranger victory. Was Coalfield better than most thought? Did the journey down there effect the team? Not losing in a while sometimes a team doesn't handle it very well. Did the loss against Cloudland hurt their confidence? Just a few questions looking for some answers. Thanks for the information. The Lady Rangers did have a very good year but always disappointing not to obtain a goal.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sportiemom, please give us some details on the game.  What happened?  Think you would be objective enough to give some truthful insight of the game.  Who played well, who didn't.  Most people predicted a Lady Ranger victory.  Was Coalfield better than most thought?  Did the journey down there effect the team?  Not losing in a while sometimes a team doesn't handle it very well.  Did the loss against Cloudland hurt their confidence?  Just a few questions looking for some answers.  Thanks for the information.  The Lady Rangers did have a very good year but always disappointing not to obtain a goal.

825605139[/snapback]

HVWARRIOR, Sorry this took so long butt it was like a nightmare that you wish you could wake up and have another chance. Anyway if I really gave you my take on the game/games then I would make alot of people mad so I will just keep it to myself. If you know who I am, I am sure we will talk about it.

As for the Lady Rangers: It wasn't so much that we lost the ballgame but, the idea that it was the end of a great great high school basketball life for these 7 girls. What a story that is in itself. One that if you are not associated with the team you don't know. As freshman these girls were put on the spot to be upperclassmen and perform like one. To everyones surprise they did. The story goes on from there of the success that they acheived coming from a small Stoney Creek school called Unaka. Right now it is hard for some of them to realize all that they have accomplished because of that last loss that stopped them from acheiving their dream. As the hurt wears off in time they will realize that they have so many great memories and accomplishments from these 4 years that the Gold ball will be faded. My daughter has been with 5 of these girls for 9 years (2 as their manager in jr high) When she steps on the court next year with the stands full and her new teammates on the court ~ it will be empty!

Sportiemom, thanks for the reply, but I would like to know your take on the game. Your perspective from a mom side and a basketball side have always been indepth and truthful. I know it is just your opinion but I would like to know it. I know your intent would not be to make people mad but just be truthful. These girls you talk about have accomplished a lot and will one day realize that. Anytime you fall short of your goal you have an empty feeling inside that can never be filled, but in time the good memories will help with this feeling. I have read the paper but they don't always give an true picture of what really happened. So if you can your thoughts and details of the game would be appreciated.

Sportiemom, don't think I know you. Just have read your posts on here and thought you always give a good perspective of what was truly going on with the Lady Rangers. Don't think you would know me either. Just a want to be who's always interested in the surrounding programs and what really goes on with each. Understand your reluctance to speak and will honor that. If you change your mind please give us the details from your point of view. Thanks again, hvwarrior.

and krich, believe I would stay away. From what I've read don't think you would be able to handle her..... :(

Edited by hvwarrior