Happy Valley Baseball

warriorbball

yeah, ur right donkey. mighty db beat hv 5-1 in their scrimmage. thats a real blowout, especially since this was hvs 1st scrimmage and dbs 5th or 6th. also, hvs top 2 pitchers were playing basketball, one of which is their best outfielder. these were also 2 of the best hitters on the team. their 1st baseman was also playing basketball. lol, and this is suppose to be one of the best db teams ever. stinks for u.

Edited by hvwarrior58

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a lot of good teams in the conference. In fact, I think there is a lot of parity between the teams. Happy Valley probably has more quality pitching and hits the ball as well as anyone. If they do not win the conference, then there is a problem that has nothing to do with talent.

If I can rememeber correctly, HV had their best pitcher, pitching in Monday's scrimmage and was rocked in the first inning and didn't even last the WHOLE FIRST INNING.

If u ask me, thats terrible for being your best pitcher, basketball or not. Hopefully he has more skills in basketball.

Roll Tribe Roll

P.S. HV got lucky we didnt even scrimmage them the whole 7 innings, we rocked them in just 2 inning they went through 3 pitchers. :D

Which scrim are you talking about, the one this past monday 3/7? or the one on that saturday? Anyways, whatever the score whether it be 5-1 or 30-0 a wins a win. And the scrim monday 3/7 only lasted 2 innings and i dont even know how many runs D-B scored. There was 6 walks in first inning and they batted around back to their 2nd hitting in the first inning. D-B didn't even throw their ace, and the last guy to come in to pitch for d-b who got a homerun hit off him was a first time V player and hes a so. I saw a D-B So. hit a homerun off one of the HV pitcher that only lasted 2 batters after the "ACE" came out.

Which scrim are you talking about, the one this past monday 3/7? or the one on that saturday? Anyways, whatever the score whether it be 5-1 or 30-0 a wins a win. And the scrim monday 3/7 only lasted 2 innings and i dont even know how many runs D-B scored. There was 6 walks in first inning and they batted around back to their 2nd hitting in the first inning. D-B didn't even throw their ace, and the last guy to come in to pitch for d-b who got a homerun hit off him was a first time V player and hes a so. I saw a D-B So. hit a homerun off one of the HV pitcher that only lasted 2 batters after the "ACE" came out.

it doesnt matter how many runs were scored. it was a scrimmage. scrimmages are meant to simulate a game and work kinks out. db doesnt have many kinks to work out since theyve scrimmaged 6 or so times. hv has had limited field time. scrimmages are just a step up from practice so i wouldnt let it get to ur head. it means nothing.

Yea him, who won't make it far in college, and by the way what college is it? VI? or UVA? or Walter State lmao.

But i do wish good luck to the HV team, they got class.

825612160[/snapback]

Remember this post. Toney will make it once the weather warms any college will take a P who throws in the upper 80's consistently.

Question: Why would he not make it because he lost a scrimmage in pre-season. Even Randy Johnson has had a 1 IP 6 runs implosion. Sit back & watch.