Happy Valley Baseball

warriorbball

i take it one of the d's in dandd stand for dumb@$$. if u knew anything about hvs coaches, ud know they arent arrogant. u need to stay on ur on thread. u cant beat hv so u find ways to down them. volunteer has no sportsmanship in any sport and everyone knows it. i cant remember an hv/vol basketball game where a vol player didnt get a technical and usually get thrown out. as for the baseball team, all u hear from vol fans is complaining and thrashing the refs.

hey buddy, heres a quote for u, people that live in glass houses shouldnt throw rocks. maybe u should look up the quote cuz it runs true for u and the rest of hawkins county.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hvwarrior your just looking for a fight arent you? How can u talk about us complaining about calls when you all complain about EVERY call made. Even if he calls a strike for your pitcher yall complain he didnt call it right. As for the other night when HV got beat by north i wasnt going to say anything because im tired of fighting with u hv people but when you get beat shake the other teams hands like MEN. So dont even talk about our poor sportsmanship. I know we dont have the best sportsmanship in the league but at least we shake the other teams hands like men when we get beat. Not shaking another teams hands after you lose is just PATHETIC. If your coach was worried about a fight between the players with north when nothing even happend and you have a bench clearing at our place and you win and you shake our hands it doesnt make any sense. Yall need to GROW UP.

In earlier posts i made this season i trashed out yalls coach but now i dont think its him at all and i apologize to coach Hyder for saying what i said about him i dont think hes the problem at all now i think its the players!!! You have the best talent in NE TN and you cant even win your own conference. Something needs to change!

i take it one of the d's in dandd stand for dumb@$$. if u knew anything about hvs coaches, ud know they arent arrogant. u need to stay on ur on thread. u cant beat hv so u find ways to down them. volunteer has no sportsmanship in any sport and everyone knows it. i cant remember an hv/vol basketball game where a vol player didnt get a technical and usually get thrown out. as for the baseball team, all u hear from vol fans is complaining and thrashing the refs.

hey buddy, heres a quote for u, people that live in glass houses shouldnt throw rocks. maybe u should look up the quote cuz it runs true for u and the rest of hawkins county.

825652802[/snapback]

Let me tell you something PAL, If you didn't have such a short memory you would remember that on previous posts during this season I complemented your players many times. I still think they have the most talented team in this league and probably in NE TN behind maybe DB. The problem is with the coaches and the way they present themselves to their players. I guess you've heard the ole saying "Monkey see Monkey do", well thats it in a nutshell. The coaches mouth off the whole ballgame and belly ache every call that don't go their way and when all the trouble got started at Volunteer the other night your own first base coach, who by-the way is already being known around the league for his smart mouth, told one of our players and I quote " Sc@#w you number $. We do have some fans that get very rowdy during ballgames I agree but I can promise you NO coach at Volunteer in any sport, talks to an opposing player in that manner. All teams have players that run their mouth but a coach should try to control that, not fuel it with his own actions. You guys showed your #### at home against North a couple of week ago, you showed your #### at Volunteer and you showed your #### at North Tues. I didn't see your Unicoi game Monday but I would almost bet you showed your #### over there too. Can you see the pattern.

Go out there, play the game hard and reguardless of the outcome or how heated the game gets shake the other teams hands and tell them good luck the rest of the season. How hard is that?

I have meet some really nice people affliated with Happy Valley High School and I know there is no way that they are proud of the way the Warrior baseball team is handled. NO WAY!