Happy Valley Baseball

warriorbball

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sorry to all the baseball fans in the watauga conference for you having to watch terrible baseball all year long you think happy valley is good come on now have you seen them play they have 1 decent player and dont get me started on unicoi my short term memory is pretty good and im sure they got beat 30-1 in a scrimage saturday but lucky for my im way down the road and dont have to worry about this sorry conference wasting my teams pitching

825608841[/snapback]

One decent player? !!! Where have you been and What PLANET do you live on?

I don't know why we have a DB fan on this thread trashing out Watauga teams. I will tell you this, I would put any of the top teams in the Watauga ( especially HV) up against any of the teams in the Big 7. I wouldn't say they would win every time (that would sound like some of these stupid statements this DB fans is making), but I know they would hold their own and win their fair share.

Lets give credit where credit is due. These teams we are talking about (the DB's, the Happy Valley's and Unicoi's are all very good ball teams and I would think anyone thats a true High School baseball fan would love to see those matchups and would know those games could go either way on any given day.

825615723[/snapback]

Yeah, I agree, Sounds like this db kid feels awfully threatened, Why would anyone else want to play with a little snot like him?

Sounds like this guy should have been named after the other end of the donkey.  :(

825609085[/snapback]

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM SOMEONE FROM DB.....YES, I AM FROM HAWKINS COUNTY AND I DO KNOW YOU ALL WON 30-1. ANYONE CAN HAVE A GOOD DAY. VOLUNTEER JUST HAS A GREAT TEAM THAT PLAYS TOGETHER WITH GOOD ATTITUDES AND TEAM WORK. KEEP IT UP FALCONS, YOU WILL GET YOUR CHANCE NEXT YEAR. FUNNY HOW KPT HAS TO SEE WHAT IS GOING ON DOWN THE ROAD.

I would like to apologize for all of the idiots in Kingsport. I agree with you VHS085, it seems like all of the Kingsport Dobyns-Bennett people have to have their nose in someone else's stuff. Trust me, it isn't just baseball, and it isn't just sports. Those people are always getting into other people's stuff. Honestly, I am sick and tired of the D-B fans coming onto Coacht and talking smack. The Indians do have a good team this year, but they aren't good enough to come on here and talk to everyone else the way that they do. But you might as well get used to it, because that's the way it's always been.

"VHS085", you know "Dobyns" is right. No need to stoop that low, "BWANG" is doing enough to make himself look bad without anyone adding any input. I think it should be a good year in the Watauga Conference.

-Volunteer, Sullivan North, and Happy Valley all look strong

-I haven't heard a lot about Unicoi County's team, but they usually put together a pretty good ball club

-I heard that Hampton looks better this year, but I'm not sure how much better, but we'll see

-I'm not sure what Sullivan Central, Elizabethton, or Johnson County has though, so I can't say a lot about those teams.

The conference might be pretty much up for grabs this year, I'm excited to see how it turns out. I'll be truthful and say that I'm pulling for the Falcons though.