DEDICATION IS LEWIS COUNTYS MIDDLE NAME

righchea

But what about me Righ Chea....I was not in the Panther Nation however I went to every home basketball game...turned out to be a dumb decision...can either the "250 bench" or the "tough panther" shirt fill in?? I sure hope so cuz i'm ready to come raise *coughs* at the tennis matches this year. I mean come on watchin Johnny "Shoeski" and Nick "Little Bill" Mcclain is like watchin Tyler Smith in basketball...i wanna see one of them run up to the net..balance the ball on their nose...throw it up in the air and slam it off the opponent's forehead..that would be EXTREME...

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

YES WE WILL ACCEPT ANY PIECE OF CLOTHING THAT HAS NE THING TO DO WITH LEWIS COUNTY OR PANTHERS ON IT YOU WILL BE ACCEPTED IN TO THE

T-P-PIT

THAT IS THE TENNIS PANTHER PIT FOR THOSE OF U THAT DONT KNOW ALTHOUGH NO ONE KNEW OF IT B/C I JUST MADE IT UP SO HA THERE U GO I HOPE SO SEE LARGE CROUDS IN THE T-P-PIT THIS SEASON B/C WE HAVE VERRY FINE ATHLETES AND A GREAT COACH WHAT MORE CAN U ASK 4 JUST COME OUT AND SUPPORT THE TEAM BY ANY MEANS NESSISARY EXCEPT FOR DYLAN HE IS VERRY ANNOYING WE DO NOT WANT HIM AT THE GAME WE HAD ENOUGH OF HIM DURING BASKET BALL SEASON GIVE US A BREAK AND GET SOME NEW MATERIAL

WOW I REALLY KNOW NO ONE CARES ABOUT THAT BUT IM GONNA HAVE TO END THIS FOR THE NIGHT SORRY GUYS BUT THE TENNIS EXPERT MUST GET HIS SLEEP THANK YOU FOR CHATTING WITH ME THIS FINE EVENIG UNTIL TOMARROW GOOD DAY AND GOOD NIGHT PEACE SKRIBBLE

MAN ANDREW PERKINS WAS REALLY GOOD SORRY OK OK IM GONAN GO

NOW