LEWIS COUNTY TENNIS

righchea

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry but dudu, until you start playing, decrease the trash talk please. We beat Collinwood pretty good but there's no reason to act like idiots. I don't want Page getting on here and talking about how they DESTROYED everybody that we put against them except Josh. Look, if we win, then you can talk a little bit, but keep it to a mature level. Tone it down dudu. I don't want to sound like a big sourpuss but just make yourself look a little smarter.

825642051[/snapback]

yea i have been weighting for someone to finally stand up and speak their mind on this subject this is a family thread and that dudumonagain is on here talking all kinds of trash as you kids call it these days all it does is make you look stupid and more importantly your school look stupid so cut it out guys and talk about real topics please

HEY EVERY ONE ITS ME YOUR LOCAL TENNIS PRO TONIGHT WE MADE THE TRECK TO COLUMBIA ACADAMY FOR A FINE SHOW IF I DO SAY SO MY SELF. JOHNNY SHOESKI WON HIS MATCH AND PICKED OFF A PIGEON. NICK MCCLAIN ALSO WON HIS MATCH OVER CARROT TOP. LANDON CARROL WON OVER SOME OTHER DUDE. THE BEST MATCH OF THE NIGHT WAS SHANNON AND STEPHANIE PLAYING DOUBLES. THE MATCH WAS FIERCE STEPHANIE WOULD SERVE RITE INTO THE NET THEN SHANNON WOULD HIT ONE OVER THE NET AND YOU WOULD THINK THAT SHE WON WIMBOLDON BY THE WAY SHE STRUTTED ACROSS THE COURT LIKE A TENNESSEE WALKING HORSE THE ONE HOT GIRL FROM CA IN THE "CA 2003" SHIRT PUT THE MATCH AWAY AND SHANNON AND STEPHANIE WALKED OFF OF THE COURT IN DISGUST HA HA HA THEY ARE HORRIBLE!!!

UNTIL NEXT TIME thumb

Edited by righchea

WOO what a night of tennis.... we got there and enjoyed a showcase of talent, went and ate at halftime, came back in time to see the homerun hit for CA and watched nick shoeski and landon all win, and then watched em all win in doubles. In other news i publically apologize to the pretty girl ( Paige, i think that's the correct spelling ) for hittin the tennis ball SUPER hard and hitting her in the back incidently, the bruise will hopefully go away..... Lewis Co. came in and took charge.... they lost 1 singles match in both girls and boys, and showed some a lil something. Good luck and sorry to Wendy's workers and the pidgeon and his family of pidgeons....

tody the lewis county tennis team made the treck to skummertown and didnt exactly clean house but landon carrol won his singls match nick mcclain lost to a big fat dude b/c his legs were so bright that nick couldnt see the vollies johnny shoeski lost to a little kid that was really skinny but johnny beat him up after the match landon and nick lost to the fat and little skinny dude in doubles but that doesnt count b/c skummertown steals water from the buffalo and we will have our revenge the mascott is commin out for the thursday tennis match at home (weather permitting) well your local tennis pro must move on so util next time keep it pimpin

They sky is blue and the air is clear.... water is clear, paint is not clear, and i am DUDUMONAGHAN! In anticipation of today's tennis match I, myself, sat in 3rd block and wondered amazing things ( as usual) but today something stuck out and i felt like i needed to share my story. There is a tennis match at Lewis Co. High School, where they host the Trojans of Collinwood AGAIN, and in high anticipation of another accident to happen (like last time with the window) i excited myself to the point i accidently had 2 drops of urine come out B) Now i do not know the likleyhood of another incident occuring like the last time these 2 teams met, but i will be there live reporting from Lewis Co. Memorial Stadium. I will have a full report after the match, and after my class is over :lol: good luck to both teams... "i love you bye"

I have just returned for the night to my place of residence. Today was a bit more windy than most of us at the tennis match would have liked, but i was just a lil disappointed, but not too much. On the boys side everyone won for Lewis Co. except for Bryan McCann which i can't remember if he played #1 or #2, i, however missed the doubles matches... on the girls side i wasn't very alert but i think there was also only one loss for Lewis Co. in the singles play... congrats to Lewis Co. you played well.... i would also like to add that there was this little bird that was like a gnat and i went to rid the problem with a tennis ball and was yelled at by a mother of one of our girls players, instinctively i did what i wasn't supposed to do, and later struck the lil birdy lightly and it never made another noise! Monday is a matchup with Mt.Pleasant and from sources i have heard they are good, but i should be in attendance to give a full report on that day! I love you bye

hey buddies it me your local tennis pro i was at da tennis match for the doubles i didnt really pay attention but i did notice that the two mexican twins mom threatened a lewis county baseball player and told him and i quote "you better watch your back" the tennis courts are not the place to settle domestic desputes and i feel as though the two mexican twins should be punished for their parrents outburst i did not fell as though she handled the situation in a proper manner im so disgusted im out

Tell him to watch his back.... HA she's the wet one. I also heard that when the players presence left, the mexican mommy called up some guy and said " there's not much point in coming now, he already left" I personally HATE it when a persons parent comes into ANY situation we're kids crap let things be dealt with. I don't like the nosey lil parents that get into all their kids business and in order to "protect" their child they settle all the problems they encounter. Good job tennis team and good luck against a tough Mt.Pleasant team on monday at our house. i heard they are tough, but i can guarantee they aren't as deep as we are! WOO go us! i love you bye