LEWIS COUNTY TENNIS

righchea

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thumb HEY EVERYONE YEP ITS ME THE LOCAL TENNIS PRO. IM SORRY TO HEAR THAT TITO IS MAD ABOUT THE POST IVE BEEN MAKING BUT IM TRYIN TO GIVE EVERYONE HERE ON COACH T A FULL REPORT ON LEWIS COUNTY TENNIS AND SINCE SHE IS ON THE TEAM I HAVE TO REPORT ABOUT HER NO MATTER HOW GOOD OR BAD IT IS. THIS WEEK LEWIS COUNTY IS OUT FOR SPRING BREAK BUT THAT DOESNT MEANT THAT TENNIS HAS COME TO A GRINDING HAULT NICK "I SWING MY RACKET" MCCLAIN AND JOHNNY "I HIT MY SWITCHES" SHOESKI WERE SPOTTED AT THE COURTS POUNDING OUT SOME MATCHES YESTERDAY JUST TRYING TO STAY SHARP AND ON TOP OF THEIR GAMES

ALSO IM GLAD TO REPORT THAT IS WAS NOT IN FACT THE LEWIS COUNTY TENNIS PLAYERS THAT CUT DOWN THAT POWER LINE IN QUESTION IT WAS IN FACT SOME ONE GOING BY "WICK DA WOOFE"

TENNIS MATCHES WILL KICK BACK UP NEXT WEEK WITH ONE HOME MATCH AND ONE AWAY MATCH DURING THE WEEK

UNTIL NEXT TIME THIS IS YOUR LOCAL TENNIS PRO SIGNING OUT

Yep...whenever it gets warm again this week or weekend I'll have to hit the courts again to get ready for the game on Monday. We are traveling to Giles Co. but I'll have to get comfermation from Jackson to see if I'm actually playing. I'm pretty sure I will be participating in the game, and if Jackson is smart he'll put me in B) . Well untill I play again or practice with anyone I'm gonna go, but I'll update here if I know of any game going on practice or not.

On another note I talked to Buie a few days ago tellin me he was practicing his serves by himself and gettin ready for the next game. So we all have to appieciate what he is trying to accomplish on his free time and I think he will defeat the next person he will play since he has been practicing this whole week. I wish him luck. thumb

Boys, boys...whatever shall we do with you!! Tennis has gotten off to a pretty good start, Loretto was crappy for the ladies...but they will bounce back..as for the collinwood game...what a joke..lol...on a different note i can't help but notice how vicious some of these posts are.....hmm....well its nice to know we have true tennis fans, hope to see ya'll on monday when we play Giles Co. that is if ya'll are up to driving...probably not...losers... no that was a joke. wish everyone luck... thumb