LEWIS COUNTY TENNIS

righchea

I have learned of a new training method that the tennis players have implemented into their schedual. Landon and Nick along with t-p-nation president Rob and vice pres Rob-e were spotted walking a lap. This means that they "power walked" from spitzers all the way to "mackdonnalds" and back to spitzers this little vinture was a woping 2.7 miles round trip. We have found that this builds the endurance of our players dramaticly. In other news Johnny ''superfly'' Shoeski was pulled over this weekend he recieved a citation and a slap on the rist. Thursday is our first home match i hope every one joins us at lewis county high so support our team thank you and god bless

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spotted 4 "jay walkers" last night and it looked to me like they were under the influence of Frozen Coke. I do in fact believe that we need to arrange a "field trip" on the wednesday b4 the first home match. I reckon if it was for a good cause like winning a tennis match I would tag along if allowed... I can see it now " There was about 20 teenagers spotted along 412 walking in rows of 2 UNDER THE INFLUENCE of frozen cokes" Now that just seems like a wonderful thing to me. thumb

Thanx RedBaron... There is a Tennis Match going on as we speak, the cowboys landon and nick are playing doubles, i will give results a little later on tonight.

825619229[/snapback]

Yeah they played Loretto today. Loretto boys looked good. #1 on Loretto team won against the #1 on Lewis County 6-3. The #2 boy on Loretto was beat by the #2 boy on Lewis County 6-2. The #1 and #2 boys of Loretto beat the #1 and some other player of a score of 6-2.

Someone get on here and post the girls scores please.

What do yall think of this game?

Go Loretto Tennis

Today Lewis Co. DEMOLISHED Collinwood. all the guys won singles except Brett Peery... In other news in the time that i was there today a lot happened. Bradley Brunson AKA shatterbox from Collinwood was attempting to break into the Collinwood school van when the window busted and shattered all over the pavement, only to realize that the coach had the keys the entire time, he was the 9th seeded player from Collinwood that did not get to play and was polishing up his breaking and entering skills, Kerry Conkle embarassed the Lewis Co. side with his presence during the incident. At the time Brunson would not comment about the broken glass. Jesse the locksmith declined any comment and said " dang ole stupid children, always messin up mah business." I spoke with a witness and he was traumatized and said " It all happened fast, and it seemed like it was backwards." The Hohenwald Police Dept. failed to answer and questions of mine and only said " It is an unfortunate incident, and if the dang ole kids were bringed up right in Holenwall instead of ole Trojanman town they'd a dun wisened up and not broked the winder right there." In other news Landon Carroll and Nick Mcclain were back in action minus the cowboy hats, i had a class to attend so I didnt get to watch any of that match, but i do know that Collinwood is horrible and probably got smashed by the cowboys. The girls teams were also in action and Lewis Co. won all but 1 of the games also in singles play. There is still an on going investigation in the broken window incident, and i would also like to add a comment about the trashbag over the hole where the windo was... If you just got it handed to you on a platter in a game, do not write #1 on the bag, it shows just how well you were brought up there in Trojanville.... Goodnight.

hey everyone its me your local tennis pro back again for another exciting post on tennis only no shananagans such as "T-P-NATIONS" or skooters. I have been on vacation in r-kansas for the past two days and i have heard some disturbing news about our tennis team. Three team members were aledigily commencing in a act of terror on the community. The preliminary reporty are that the players went camping and supposably cut down some powerlines on Nicks road (this does not mean that he was involved in any of these acts and then again it doesnt mean that he wasnt) The local law inforcment agents Shane and Larry were on the scene and still have the case under tight lips. If this is true then it could spell bad news for the lewis county tennis program. It has been reported that the number (im not sure what number seed they are) and john "jl'' lawson was not there at any point in time b/c he has no curfew and he was out partaying it up with his chaparones the culbersons. Our prayers go out to these young men and there fanilies in this time and also poppy jackson

also i cant believe that tito beat anyone

hey everyone its me your local tennis pro back again for another exciting post on tennis only no shananagans such as "T-P-NATIONS" or skooters. I have been on vacation in r-kansas for the past two days and i have heard some disturbing news about our tennis team. Three team members were aledigily commencing in a act of terror on the community. The preliminary reporty are that the players went camping and supposably cut down some powerlines on Nicks road (this does not mean that he was involved in any of these acts and then again it doesnt mean that he wasnt) The local law inforcment agents Shane and Larry were on the scene and still have the case under tight lips.  If this is true then it could spell bad news for the lewis county tennis program. It has been reported that the number (im not sure what number seed they are) and john "jl'' lawson was not there at any point in time b/c he has no curfew and he was out partaying it up with his chaparones the culbersons. Our prayers go out to these young men and there fanilies in this time and also poppy jackson

also  i cant believe that tito beat  anyone

825627383[/snapback]

Hey I really don't understand why you have to talk about me. I have never done anything to you. But what does it matter to you. Just thought I would let you know how I felt. bye Vanessa Edited by Tennant06