Short List Of Candidates

Shootmore

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I'm here to tell you that you guys are the real deal. Both coaching rumors discussed here as it turns out are done deals. Straight from the horse's mouth, Wild (s) are in at F.C. and Harlow will "more than likely" be scouting and bench/AAU coach at the grill. You guys amaze me. Keep it up! We're off to the Boro! BTW one more for you... Muckel is still in at L.C. "no chance of a change at this point in time" administration official in Lawrenceburg. Now here is your homework.

1. Rumor mill Crabtree to assist at different school but still within Region 4AAA

2. Rumor mill No changes at this time at Coffee Co.

3. Tullahoma has checked into availability of a couple of smaller school coaches to see if there is interest... (Cornersville and Collinwood were mentioned but I doubt either of these).

Now get out there and go to work you guys can do it.

Tullahoma has checked into availability of a couple of smaller school coaches to see if there is interest... (Cornersville and Collinwood were mentioned but I doubt either of these).

825621749[/snapback]

i don't know why they would do that they should just move the boys assistant

coach shuran or bring back willie mayberry it would be cheaper

Edited by mjuhb

Now I'm here to tell you that you guys are the real deal. Both coaching rumors discussed here as it turns out are done deals. Straight from the horse's mouth, Wild (s) are in at F.C. and Harlow will "more than likely" be scouting and bench/AAU coach at the grill. You guys amaze me. Keep it up! We're off to the Boro! BTW one more for you... Muckel is still in at L.C. "no chance of a change at this point in time" administration official in Lawrenceburg. Now here is your homework.

1. Rumor mill Crabtree to assist at different school but still within Region 4AAA

3. Tullahoma has checked into availability of a couple of smaller school coaches to see if there is interest... (Cornersville and Collinwood were mentioned but I doubt either of these).

825621749[/snapback]

Not sure about the done deal on the two coaches. The radio today stated that applications will be accepted until the middle of next week. Also that coaches Wild and Harlow had both applied along with several other good coaches.

Not sure about the done deal on the two coaches. The radio today stated that applications will be accepted until the middle of next week. Also that coaches Wild and Harlow had both applied along with several other good coaches.

825621958[/snapback]

Harlow to Bedford Co. book it

Wild to F.C. book it (already packing)

Harlow to Bedford Co. book it

Wild to F.C. book it (already packing)

825622055[/snapback]

well no one seems to want to listen to me i told everyone on the board on march the 4th that john wild was coming to franklin co. it is a done deal. look on the post rumor crabtree out in franklin county. isaid it there he is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

825621749[/snapback]

Who is the horse's mouth??? Yours???? Frankly all the rumors that has been promoted on this site make us sick. What about the players that have been left in the lurch? What about the program? All you are worried about is being right typically MALE!!!!

Who is the horse's mouth??? Yours???? Frankly all the rumors that has been promoted on this site make us sick. What about the players that have been left in the lurch? What about the program? All you are worried about is being right typically MALE!!!!

825627662[/snapback]

Woowee chill lady, this is sports talk not brain surgery let the guys hash stuff out no one was belittling the girls or the program. It'll be alright It's just basketball