Trenton over Jcs

someone9999

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bottom line is winning...it is evident by their players' actions all year...as long as you can win, you can do whatever. I think it is a problem from the top of the administration's acceptance to the sportwriters' blind eye. It will catch up to them.  :lol:

825611980[/snapback]

Obviously, you have a problem with Peabody...it's too bad that a couple of you continue to dwell on things that happened in the past. Move on, the sky is much brighter when you do.

Obviously, you have a problem with Peabody...it's too bad that a couple of you continue to dwell on things that happened in the past.  Move on, the sky is much brighter when you do.

825613729[/snapback]

Actually I do enjoy watching Peabody play. Both programs are in good shape and I feel Sisco has been unfairly treated over the last few weeks about certain issues.

to answer everyones question about the infamous shove of the JCS kid into the stands, it wasnt called because it wasnt seen. every ref on the court had their eyes on the ball. i imagine doaks was gettin pretty frustrated, on several occasions i saw two kids sandwichin him and i even saw some pinchin, which he almost responded to, thank god he didnt. but it wasnt neglected, it just wasnt seen.

"I disagree there. I think it's more of a question of exactly what is there for an individual to do. You don't like the way an official calls a ballgame that you lost. Nine times out of ten, it's sour grapes. No one really wants to hear about it."

You may not want to hear about but many "silent others" want something done yesterday. This is not about my team or your team. This is about honesty, truth and justice. Let me give you an example in a game where i was neutral. Sub-State game Greenfield vs Adamsville. I was there. It was obvious that the refs wanted Greenfield to win and they did. If you get the right players in early foul trouble your chances of determining the outcome of the game are high. The unjust cheaters and lliars who do this should be fined and banned. It is easy to spot them--a half blind man could. Where are the TSSAA officials who are supposed to evaluate these cheaters. I

"There isn't really much alternative to the TSSAA. If you don't like the way they run their organization, you just don't play at all."

Wow what a mature thoughtful answer. That never entered my mind but cleaning up our act did. Why is integrity and honesty such a far fetched idea--are we that far gone?

"Why change?"---Again you have you done a poor job trying to put thoughts in mind and words in my mouth that never even entered my mind nor were implied in writing.

"Character costs money. Who wants to pickup the bill? The TSSAA has officials that call games. Some are good. Some aren't. Regardless, both kinds get the same pay."

When refs who are blatant cheaters are exposed they should be given one warning and then put out if they persist. I have seen this with my own eyes and had an acquaintance admit in a private conversation that they call against certain schools. Last yr. after a district tourn. game in which this acquaintance called a overtly biased game he would not even look at me afterwards when i tried making eye contact with him.

"What makes the officials decide before tip-off? Is the color of the jersey the only deciding factor? I mean, if I were a biased official, would my bias be only for the location I'm officiating. Okay, if the "man" was against JCS, where's the motivation? From a political/money standpoint, wouldn't you expect the favor to be for the perceived rich/caucasin team from Jackson?"

Your comments here show how incredibly naive you really are. I am willing to talk to you face to face about this in May. I will be in West, TN. JCS rarely if ever gets the calls--you tell me why, it is bias of course but not the one you refer to. I will expose the injustice with names and facts if anyone has the guts to listen.

"If anything, I'd expect the refs to favor JCS if there was some kind of benefit, but the claim is that JCS suffered." That is a joke.

I'm willing to bet that if JCS would have won, people would be screaming there was a payoff from the "rich people from Jackson".

By the Way, the rich people you speak of are the ones who pay for the thugs at public schools to get their education while at the same time threatening their kids. All good and upright parents ought to teach their kids to be friendly to everyone but when a thug persists in tormenting a respectable kid he should be trained to demolish these bullies and thugs who rule by fear and intimidation. If i had kids in schools where thugs and pot-heads rule and they messed with any of my kids, I would get in somebodies face real quick. Like one of the thugs from West Carroll who attaked a JCS player after the game. Congrats to the gentleman who restrained this coward and sore looser. Not a word about this. If we speak the truth, we might be called racist--so what let them call us what they will. This should not be a race issue but a truth issue. If the thug is white expose him, if he is black expose him or if he is brown expose him and let others know this behavior will not be tolerated by the TSSAA. Too many cowards around these days.

Let Freedom reign and Truth Prevail !!!

"Where are the TSSAA officials who are supposed to evaluate these cheaters."

Every substate game was to have a TSSAA supervisor in attendance this year. They were required to fill out an evalution of each official and turn it in to the TSSAA after the game. So they were there.