OAKLAND STUDENTS

tellicobearfan

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good job girls...( :o ) temporary truce btwn oakland and siegel??

Well I just so happen to be one of those "two ladies" and I'm sick and tired of people constantly talking about me behind my back. If you'd like to talk about me, how about you call me and say whatever you want. 631-5626. I read the article, and i know what it was about, I'm not incompetent. Maybe you should reread my article and see that it wasn't a direct attack on Siegel, but rather an attack on the bias newspaper. Thats all I have to say.

miss hornsby... you are an idiot...

sorry big boy.....u are wrong. i was rite beside it when it happened. ur coach is a big baby and a poor loser. he is screaming and cussing and coach richie simply tried to calm him down. he stepped into coach richie and then glover moved in to stop it.  and from what i was told this isn't the first time he has tried to fight a coach after a game. he needs to grow up. then goes to the paper acting like a porr lilvictim. and yes i played football at ohs.....that is PAST tense  .i was trying to say hello to my old coach when it went down. so why don't u ask big WATSON . or ask any ohs coach cuz they all saw it. and if i am wrong why did ur coach show up at ohs the next day to APOLOGIZE to Ferg?????

825614359[/snapback]

This is definitely NOT a football thread, so i don't see the point in this at all. Drop it guys.

Oakland Students you better come out in full force tonight because Dyersburg had a HUGE student section there last night and they were deafening. The Oakland- Wilson Central game was "quiet" compared to the Dyersburg-Greeneville game. Friday night in the 'Boro, Girls in the Final Four, I hope you have a big crowd there since the game is less than five miles from your school. If you don't, it will be an embarrassment.

This is definitely NOT a football thread, so i don't see the point in this at all. Drop it guys.

825614563[/snapback]

looks to me that it fits right in, since this has turned into a whining thread.

u whining about getting tashed in the paper. well u whined on us too. so relevant in my book dude.

too easy, u are right. dyersburg was rockin. unc le randy's kids need to wear the shirts and be LOUD.

u whining about getting tashed in the paper. well u whined on us too. so relevant in my book dude.

too easy, u are right. dyersburg was rockin. unc le randy's kids need to wear the shirts and be LOUD.

825614606[/snapback]

Questioning the reasoning behind hornsby's letter and sudden change of heart is NOT whining. I merely suggested that we get back to basketball.

What happened during football season between two coaches ...only the people on the field know and everything else is hearsay so theres no reason to keep going round and roung with it. However, Miss Hornsby has got on here and shared her "feelings" that now seem insincere and her post now just seem to to be an attempt at trying to stop people from calling her. She is the one who was dumb enough to post her phone number on here and now she has all of the sudden had a change of heart. :D

Sounds like she can dish it out but she can't take it

825614606[/snapback]

dude just shutup... a s s