ths vs siegel in the boro

vikingpride34

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Black Hole
Our point guard is 5 11 155 and is probably one of the quicker point guards you will play against. Good luck muscling him around because people have been trying it and it hasnt been working. He was all conference in football so hes no wimp.

825610761[/snapback]

Im sure Mr Oden will take care of him

:blink:

good one thumb

and have fun wasting time driving to "the boro" just to see TN high lose by 20+...

and stop saying toppers are jealous, we're not- we know whats gonna come out of JC in the next few years, and all of our players actually get to have a spring break, instead of wasting their time practicing like you are.

825610818[/snapback]

are yall rivals or something?

are yall rivals or something?

825610829[/snapback]

this year we were...we were 3-1 against them but they played 3 times on their home court, 1 on ours...

they play good defense but that is all.

i would kinda like to see Siegel beat the s*** out of them cause i think it would be funny, but ive already said on here that im pullling for them so i cant change my mind.

but i really feel like you have a great chance of beating them

Siegel 62

TN high 48

Edited by shtopper05

BristolBoy....we are all black  :(  except for the Ninja and the freshman aka the professor

If you are there you will be in for a treat.  I think the TSSAA and MTSU are extremely happy we made it because that will boost the attendance numbers alot...esp since they have been down the last couple of years. 

I hope THS brings 5 buses of kids...the more the better.  If you want a pic of the Nation click on my signature and theres about 1/2 of us at the region championship.

825610732[/snapback]

I didnt realize Lucas Jones had turned black...when did this occur Hoolie? :lol:

he won't be blowing by Jimmy Oden...he looks like he is going at a snails pace and then he goes right by you...one of the best first steps around.  He will drive on anybody....From January to middle of Feb he avg. something like 20 ppg.

825610774[/snapback]

Your boy Jimmy better lace up his shoes and tie them up REAL tight because even if Siegel manages to pull off the win he can count on loosing two things … his dignity and his ankles!!!!! His best bet in guarding THS’s point guard is to not let him get the ball. But WAIT … that’s what the TWO Clinton defenders tried to do and before the fat lady sang … they looked like two little kids chasing the Ice cream Truck down the street!!!! :(:lol:

You don’t have to take my word for it … just watch the film.

Guest The Black Hole

:(

Your boy Jimmy better lace up his shoes and tie them up REAL tight because even if Siegel manages to pull off the win he can count on loosing two things … his dignity and his ankles!!!!! His best bet in guarding THS’s point guard is to not let him get the ball. But WAIT … that’s what the TWO Clinton defenders tried to do and before the fat lady sang … they looked like two little kids chasing the Ice cream Truck down the street!!!!  :)  :lol: 

825611093[/snapback]

I think Jimmy will be more than ready....to say the least B)

Your boy Jimmy better lace up his shoes and tie them up REAL tight because even if Siegel manages to pull off the win he can count on loosing two things … his dignity and his ankles!!!!! His best bet in guarding THS’s point guard is to not let him get the ball. But WAIT … that’s what the TWO Clinton defenders tried to do and before the fat lady sang … they looked like two little kids chasing the Ice cream Truck down the street!!!!  :(  :lol: 

825611093[/snapback]

you better hope Jimmy doesnt read that...it will add to his fire...as if he needed any more motovation...Man i cant wait to see Siegel come out next Thursday and pound you guys into the big MTSU logo in the middle of the court...

you better hope Jimmy doesnt read that...it will add to his fire...as if he needed any more motovation...Man i cant wait to see Siegel come out next Thursday and pound you guys into the big MTSU logo in the middle of the court...

825611101[/snapback]

What you better hope is that he takes heed and watches the film!

Guest The Black Hole
What you better hope is that he takes heed and watches the film!

825611110[/snapback]

Lol i think you need to watch some video ....Jimmy will be ready..tell your PG to bring his best

Edited by The Black Hole