ths vs siegel in the boro

vikingpride34

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow your a big boy...5'7'' 140...I think its like T.I. once said Im 145 and out of your weight class...so take your lips and seal them shut and get ready to get balled on...GO SIEGEL, SHUT THESE COWARDS UP...

825612634[/snapback]

I'm liking the T.I. references........I'm the King of the South, nothing else will suffice.

Guest The Black Hole
i say siegel all the way

825613261[/snapback]

It just a nickname some of us call him...It's not like we believe he's the next comming of Christ...

ONE WEEK LEFT!!!! then its on..ITS ON PLAYA PLAYA...Murphy center hur come DA STARS...OH YEAH...and we Fo REAL...so pretty sure the Siegel cheerleaders just fed the boys team and boy that food just inspired them to play ball next Thursday...CRAZYNESS! There is no way in you know where that our BOYS arent gonna bring their A game to the court next Thursday!!! so Vikings you better step it up cause the stars can feel their RING comin'!~ WURD aint no way you can stop them now dawg they fo so about dis...they be serious! oh yeah and cheerleaders do a lot more then just cheer for your information...at least the Siegel Cheerleaders do and most of our county! so you best GET REAL TRICK...and BE COOL...tell that Viking to be cool...BE COOL VIKING!...GAME OVER~ SOOO someone gon and called the pO pO cuase its bout to get BUCK up in dat GYM...HALLUH AT CHA.... :D

Guest The Black Hole
ONE WEEK LEFT!!!! then its on..ITS ON PLAYA PLAYA...Murphy center hur come DA STARS...OH YEAH...and we Fo REAL...so pretty sure the Siegel cheerleaders just fed the boys team and boy that food just inspired them to play ball next Thursday...CRAZYNESS! There is no way in you know where that our BOYS arent gonna bring their A game to the court next Thursday!!! so Vikings you better step it up cause the stars can feel their RING comin'!~ WURD aint no way you can stop them now dawg they fo so about dis...they be serious! oh yeah and cheerleaders do a lot more then just cheer for your information...at least the Siegel Cheerleaders do and most of our county! so you best GET REAL TRICK...and BE COOL...tell that Viking to be cool...BE COOL VIKING!...GAME OVER~ SOOO someone gon and called the pO pO cuase its bout to get BUCK up in dat GYM...HALLUH AT CHA.... :D

825613339[/snapback]

Haha i love the Enthusiasm fo sho

where'd bristolboy go?? i need a good laugh....

glad to see we got most of the county behind us... wouldnt it be nice two champs in the boro? go siegel and oakland (never thought i'ld ever say that)

siegel is gonna own tennessee....

825613355[/snapback]

...unless we bring up football but we will be nice and wont right now... :D

ONE WEEK LEFT!!!! then its on..ITS ON PLAYA PLAYA...Murphy center hur come DA STARS...OH YEAH...and we Fo REAL...so pretty sure the Siegel cheerleaders just fed the boys team and boy that food just inspired them to play ball next Thursday...CRAZYNESS! There is no way in you know where that our BOYS arent gonna bring their A game to the court next Thursday!!! so Vikings you better step it up cause the stars can feel their RING comin'!~ WURD aint no way you can stop them now dawg they fo so about dis...they be serious! oh yeah and cheerleaders do a lot more then just cheer for your information...at least the Siegel Cheerleaders do and most of our county! so you best GET REAL TRICK...and BE COOL...tell that Viking to be cool...BE COOL VIKING!...GAME OVER~ SOOO someone gon and called the pO pO cuase its bout to get BUCK up in dat GYM...HALLUH AT CHA.... :P

825613339[/snapback]

I'd like to speak on behalf of all Siegel people right now and say that is not the way we talk. Stars_Cheer....you ladies are makin us look bad...talk normal plz ;)