Class A State Tournement

ChrisBurr555555

unaka will play hard and i dont know who said unaka plays a slow game but they were very miss informed. unaka is the most well conditioned teams in the state. rockwood was about to die in the 2nd quarter. the ref stopped to ask some of their players if they were ok. unaka will play their game and they will beat peabody.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is right red warrior. I take Ezell in this one. And for state, one of the roudiest fans may skip some tests and classes to see my boys handle their business. And to handle anyone that gets in their way. Ezell wins state, I said it at the beginning and will surely stand by it now.

I think the Temple vs. Middleton will be one of the best games of the tournament. too bad its in the first round. Temple should win the whole thing, but in basketball any team can play well one game and win so ill be looking for some upsets.

825611437[/snapback]

I would not say it would be an upset. Maybe to all the teams that have never watched Middleton play. We beat JCS by 31 points in the district final and 20 points in the regular season and two more times. They led Trenton the whole game but lost! How many teams do you think in all classes have scored 100+ points 5 times this season. Somebody can shoot lights out and you will see on Wed.

So you think temple is hot stuff aye...and they so many weapons....well lets see ezell have size speed skills not to mention depth....ya'll have never played a team like ezell....all ya'll play is those hick schools out in the middle of no were....not to mention we have the best coaching staff in the state.....so i hope ezell plays ya'll so you can feel the rath of the red warrior!

825611469[/snapback]

you are right man, temple is out in the middle of no where....i mean, who has heard of chattanooga? You are right, RED_WARIOR, temple hasnt played a decent team all year, i bet ezell would blow them out of the water

So you think temple is hot stuff aye...and they so many weapons....well lets see ezell have size speed skills not to mention depth....ya'll have never played a team like ezell....all ya'll play is those hick schools out in the middle of no were....not to mention we have the best coaching staff in the state.....so i hope ezell plays ya'll so you can feel the rath of the red warrior!

825611469[/snapback]

He's not saying Chattanooga is the middle of nowhere, he's saying the schools Temple plays are in the middle of nowhere. I guess he's talking about South PIttsburg, Sale Creek, Copper Basin, Pickett Co., and Unaka. Becuase those are the only hick schools Temple plays. And all of those schools are awful, right?

Just because a school is a hick school, doesn't mean it is bad at basketball.

Coaching can't stop Caleb Skogen either. Ezell wouldn't be talking this smack if the coaching staff was the best in the state. Ezell had that awesome post player who lost two State Championships to Region 3.