Midway LadyWave Softball

midwaysoftball7

Who are your top 2 pitchers? You guys had a good run at the end of last year, will you pick up from there? Right now, where would do you think your team will finish in the district? I heard Cosby is really weak, Greenback is okay, don't know anything about CAK. How many seniors do you have? Good Luck!!!!!

i mean no disrespect to the other three teams but CAK will run away with this district. With the exception of 1 run by Midway, CAK shut out the three teams in their district for the rest of the games played. Midway, Cosby and Greenback will have the toughest competition between each other playing for second place.

i mean no disrespect to the other three teams but CAK will run away with this district. With the exception of 1 run by Midway, CAK shut out the three teams in their district for the rest of the games played. Midway, Cosby and Greenback will have the toughest competition between each other playing for second place.

825613120[/snapback]

Makes for good locker room (motivational) material. But, granted, you're probably right!

Best of luck to my coaching buddy Steve Jones and the CAK gals.

They have an excellent program.

---rSquared

• 1 month later...